Forums

WE WANT YOU

Sort:
Chill

Hello Chess Community! My team and I are looking for the best chess players on chess.com! What do I mean by best? I mean the coolest, nicest, most active players, regardless of skill. I need those players to join my squad and help me as admins, coords, and members. I need them to participate in matches and vote chess. I need players who are willing to stick to this and later say, I helped pave the way for Variants United

If you believe you can handle this, Congrats! I would love to have you and I can give you a free trial on the staff(if you want). Just 'click' the blue link above to see my club and join! Even if you don't like VC and Daily games, that's ok! We have a safe enviroment to have endless fun, we even have a joke forum! If jokes are not your thing, we have puzzles and games for you to share with us, as we shared our's with you!

So, you want to become a coordinator or administrator? Ok, just DM me and I will get back to you asap, and will promote you(a free trial) if I believe you are capable! Don't worry 75% are capable to do this job!

HerMajestyNightdragon

Coolio

Chill
HerMajestyNightdragon wrote:

Coolio

u want it?

HerMajestyNightdragon

How many members does it have?

Chill

13, but i have much experience(i had a 800+ member club on old accouunt)

HerMajestyNightdragon

I’m ok but thanks, my club needs work on it before I join others

Chill

i join urs if u join mine

HerMajestyNightdragon

I’m in yours, mine is called The Rulers Of Chess

Thepasswordis1234

Deal! join the lame kids club

Chill

send me link

Thepasswordis1234

https://www.chess.com/club/the-lame-kids-club