Forums

Bullet Chess Championship 2024

Sort:
Wind

Updated Jun/8

This year's Bullet Chess Championship main event takes place next Monday, June 10.

To quote @Leon_Watson's unshakable take: As the undisputed top tournament for bullet chess—Becoming the winner the discipline's de facto world champion and rightly claimant to being the fastest gun in chess, the event hosts a star-studded posse of gunslingers ready to fire!

Expect a generous influx of dirty flags, surprisingly sudden M1s, barely believable stalemate pulls, and lots of eval bar dancing rhythms.

• Which player are you rooting for?

Share in the comments below!  

Utkarsho

India will win garented 🇮🇳!

KeeganJL28

Lots of good candidates so far! I'm rooting for Daniel Naroditsky. Although if it was hyperbullet- Andrew Tang is the man. I would like to see the WCC Gukesh give it a try, even though this is defiantly not his format. Maybe throw Levy Rosman in there for the content. tongue

156iris156

I can't decide, I like all these guys. May the best player win!

joshforthewin

tbd stands for to be decided right?

fruitsnaxx

ok so I'm kinda quitting chess for the summer, how do I unsubscribe from this?

A_Goat_Named_Meek

Nice username

NoCloningTheorem

Like to see the chessbrahs playing

LeoArriChess

I can't decide, I like all these guys. May the best player win!

156iris156

I've been copy-pasted! 😯😁

denzaret

HIKARUUU

prasakshay_2

Hi

Wind

Looks like we have Fedoseev, Paravyan, Sevian and Yoo for a wild main event in around two weeks!

https://www.chess.com/news/view/2024-bullet-chess-championship-play-in-1-2

Will pin this one again near June 10 so we can discuss! happy.png

obedEXE
  • Can't decide between magnus and Nakamura
chirag_bansal04

I am rooting for Magnus as this is the only format in which he is not starting as a favorite.

dertion

I want Nihal vs Naroditsky final

Nox

Who else to root for if not our lovely Danya ! Of course there are very strong opponents ... but still, Danya in our hearts for ever grin.png

Wind
Nox wrote:

Who else to root for if not our lovely Danya ! Of course there are very strong opponents ... but still, Danya in our hearts for ever

I'm with you here! Would love to see Danya clinch & bring it all home.

Such a scary pool though, aside from Naka we also have Bortnyk, Sarin, Sevian, Firouzja, Lazavik and despite being #13 on the Leaderboard, Tang has an absurd almost 30k games with roundly 64% win ratio.

Definitely a super fierce competition, and the fast chess makes it even more unpredictable!

hair_apparent

I can't decide, I like all these guys. May the best player win! wink.png

MariasWhiteKnight
Utkarsho wrote:

India will win garented 🇮🇳!

Its a chess championship.

A person will win, not a nation.

Nobody cares if Magnus Carlsen is Norway, or Ding Liren is China, etc.

It was Magnus Carlsen who is world champion of classical chess, or now Ding Liren.

Not Norway, neither China.