Love Chess.com? Tell me why.

  • #401
    913Glorax12 wrote:

    MESSAGE TO ERIK/MODS:

    Please do not lock! We have followed all the rules and stay civilized. Please do not punish the many because of the few

    Some are civilized. Others seem to be throwing feces.

  • #402
    913Glorax12 wrote:
    Talonflame_Fan wrote:

    hesamhesami shut the frick up.

    Agreed!

    ^^The above^^

  • #403

    Yes, he was compromising!

  • #404
    _Jellyfish_ wrote:
    913Glorax12 wrote:
    Talonflame_Fan wrote:

    hesamhesami shut the frick up.

    Agreed!

    ^^The above^^

    I was...aaaaa... being........ diplomatic?

    Yes, I was being diplomatic! Can't you tell!?

  • #405
    DrSpudnik wrote:
    913Glorax12 wrote:

    MESSAGE TO ERIK/MODS:

    Please do not lock! We have followed all the rules and stay civilized. Please do not punish the many because of the few

    Some are civilized. Others seem to be throwing feces.

    Many                                         Few


    I hope that is true anyway, otherwise we are in trouble

  • #406

    Yep Smile

  • #407
    913Glorax12 wrote:
    _Jellyfish_ wrote:
    913Glorax12 wrote:
    Talonflame_Fan wrote:

    hesamhesami shut the frick up.

    Agreed!

    ^^The above^^

    I was...aaaaa... being........ diplomatic?

    Yes, I was being diplomatic! Can't you tell!?

    No. Tongue Out

  • #408

    Oh Surprised

  • #409
    bobyyyy wrote:
    Love Chess.com? Tell me why.
    I found another chess website that works better, it's free, and there are no ads.

    Care to share?

  • #410

    But who says he cares?

  • #411

    Chess.Com Hotter than a Texas shooting iron!

  • #412
    einstein99 wrote:

    Chess.Com Hottet than a hair house in Texas!

    Texas is pretty cold in the summer.

  • #413

    thanks for your testimonials! i'll dig through here later for some quotes and ideas!

Top
This forum topic has been locked

Online Now