Forums

New Site Design Feedback

Sort:
netzach
netzach wrote:                                                                                #1144

If you look right at the foot of '' profile-page '' in the centre. May be a link there :)

Then open one of the photo-albums & there is menu to edit top RHS.

yes you do... that's what I said.

chess_kebabs

The link 'Profile' that comes up in the pop up window under HOME should say 'Edit Profile'. It gives the indication it will take you to your profile but it doesn't, it takes you to editing your profile. 

Just like in groups, the link 'Matches' should say as they used to say 'Team Matches', it's just more accurate, less vague. 

TheGrobe

Especially problematic on an iPad, where it's no longer possible to click on "Home" to get to your profile. In fact, I still can't figure out how to get there...

chess_kebabs

Home /profile comes up ok on the iphone. But one strange thing is, I have to always log in twice. The first time always fails even though I know the password entered was correct. 

xqsme

Have we chewed off more than we can byte  ?, lol

My album still not available for viewing..

lph
xqsme wrote:

Have we chewed off more than we can byte  ?, lol

My album still not available for viewing..

I can see your album

lph

I tried to post one of the in your album but comment came up blank

xqsme

How did you find  my album please  friend lph ?

kco

I already told you, go and see the picture on post #1160

Naakija

http://www.chess.com/photos/view_album/xqsme/avatar-cover-story

lph

It's on the bottom of your homepage

xqsme

Thanks Kelvin... tried that but doesn't work for me ... gets hundreds of fotos  but  does not open my album... and now my tkt help message has disappeared  from record !

@ friend lph bottom of MY home page states "album not published".. which is incorrect...

chess_kebabs

click on ACTIVITY at the top of your profile page xqsme, and then scroll to the bottom.

Once you send in a ticket the record isn't kept on our end, except via the instant email you will receive to say the ticket has been received and you will be given a ticket number. Later you will receive another email with the answer to your ticket.

lph
this what the bottom of your homepage looks like

xqsme‘s Recent ActivityViewsCommentsDate
view xqsme‘s content
Resolved: Link to albums 256 4 4/4/2012
Chat box fotos 71 2 3/2/2012
Aborting games 320 4 2/9/2012
Enquiry Ticket post261716 351 5 1/24/2012
Unrated "Newbies" losing on Time 615 5 1/14/2012
Chess Joke 6688 70 1/7/2012
Resolved: upgrading 387 3 12/9/2011
Rating adjustments 377 4 9/30/2011
Greeter Games 552 7 7/10/2011
Chess,com Staff Appreciation 202 4 5/31/2011
xqsme‘s Latest Blog Postview xqsme blog

posted in xqsme's Blog

701 reads | 3 comments

Waiting Games

Submitted by xqsme on Mar 2, 2010 6:28am.

Inspired by sewing threads while players, work their way through all the layers !     Just maybe I could mention you might adopt my convention to play the " Twinkling On-lines" first and give " Blanks " last attention. Otherwise  awaiting games ...Read more »

kco

yes Iph you can see his homepage like that but that is not how we see it when looking at own homepage . 

xqsme

Thanks Friends kco, lph Lauri Aikio and Chesskebabs... situation improving as we write !

I can now find my album of over 30 fotos with a complicated struggle... but no one else is going to take such bother and still awaiting "tkt "reply

lph

when looking on your own homepage this is what it look like

My Recent ActivityViewsCommentsDate
  Manage all Content
family photos 1198 8 3/7/2009
kco

yes that's right.

lph

but if you click on profile underneath your picture and view page you see it like this, this is what we see

lph
[COMMENT DELETED]