Coach with over 2600 Blitz rating!!! - High Quality, Long term Teaching with a SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!!

Bgabor91

Well, I think having 21 students at the same time is not so bad, so please, finish this argument now, because I think it makes no sense. If you have anything else to say, message me in private. Thank you! happy.png

FizzyBand

ngl constantly spamming ads can get kinda annoying

GM_chess_player
poggeezerking wrote:

I fully support @Bgabor91 but if you're not yielding results, you may want to look into alternatives when it comes to advertising. Don't worry about the chess.com forum, many of these users are toxic and have nothing better to do in their free time. Good luck with your "student hunt!"

We're not toxic. We're just annoyed that he keeps advertising his coaching. 

GM_chess_player
Bgabor91 wrote:

Well, I think having 21 students at the same time is not so bad, so please, finish this argument now, because I think it makes no sense. If you have anything else to say, message me in private. Thank you!

Plus, the chess.com TOS directly states no advertising of any kind. 

Anyway, all my old coaches never advertised. Better to sit and the students will come to you.

[EDIT] He's blocked me from posting here! xD Nice job man. As @2Ke21-0 said, it's if you want to the constructive criticism the right way or the wrong way. 

Bgabor91
poggeezerking wrote:

I fully support @Bgabor91 but if you're not yielding results, you may want to look into alternatives when it comes to advertising. Don't worry about the chess.com forum, many of these users are toxic and have nothing better to do in their free time. Good luck with your "student hunt!"

Dear Poggeezerking,

Thank you very much for your support, it is really kind of you and I totally agree with you. happy.png Good luck for your chess career and your life! happy.png If you need help with anything you can always write me a direct message and I help you with pleasure, if I can. happy.png Thank you again! happy.png

duntcare

im too trash to get coached by people here 

Bgabor91

Hello Duntcare, happy.png I would help you with pleasure, if you love the game and you are interested in improving. happy.png You can write me a direct message anytime. happy.png Good luck! 

Bgabor91

Come on guys, you have just 1 more week to reach the LIFELONG DISCOUNT!!

duntcare
Bgabor91 wrote:

Why do you say that he is better? You don't know me, so it is not an objective opinion.  and I don't really understand why you are rude with me, I haven't said anything wrong about you.  

because their the e1 gang @1e31-O  @1e41-0 @1e41-O 

andyyy1012

@Bgabor91 there's no point in arguing with people on the internet, they just suck the happiness out of you. I just want to let you know that even though I can't afford this (I would buy this if I could and I just randomly stumbled here when I should be studying) that I think it's so nice of you to teach chess to other people who share this passion. Ok have a nice day everyone.

Bgabor91

Thank you for your comment Andy, it is really kind of you, I totally agree with you. If you want to learn from me in the future, you can always write me and we can discuss a discounted price. happy.png Have a nice day for you, too! happy.png 

Deranged

I could be wrong on this, but I was under the impression that coaches aren't supposed to advertise their services on the forums. They're supposed to advertise here instead: https://www.chess.com/coaches

Please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm not exactly sure what the rules are.

Bgabor91

Come on guys, you have just 3 days to reach the LIFELONG DISCOUNT!! happy.png

2Ke21-0

@Bgabor91 I have nothing against you, but I think you would have many more students if you refrained from spamming the forums which ads of your coaching services. 

Edit: The OP has blocked me. Look, I get that my comment wasn't entirely nice, but it wasn't mean either. At any rate, I guess it's up to you on how you take constructive criticism. Good luck in finding students! 

Epic3892723613

@ Bgabor91 I agree with @2Ke21-0

Epic3892723613

Let give a shout out the th e1 gang

@1e31-O @1e41-0 @1e41-O

dragonblaster_Audi

Sorry @Bgabor91 I can’t learn with you but, thanks for the offer!

Bgabor91

No problem! happy.png

dragonblaster_Audi

But now my sir is a GM. He became one after defeating 3 IMs and 2 GMs

Chessguy149

@1e41-0