Queens Gambit Resign! (Spoilers)

JamieDelarosa

Pay the louts, including the hopeless moderator, no attention, ponz.

If I read any more foolishness, I will just write to ERIK.

OzzieTezz
JamieDelarosa wrote:

Pay the louts, including the hopeless moderator, no attention, ponz.

If I read any more foolishness, I will just write to ERIK.

 

I've been doing a lot of reading and watching YouTube videos of training from actual GM's, and every single one has given the same answer when it comes to whether or not a beginner and/or low ranking player should resign during a game, and it's always a no, at that level of play you should never resign, ever.

Since everything I've seen from GM's is saying no, I asked for a cite from a GM who actually recommends that beginner and/or ranking players should resign when the game is starting to move against them, that hasn't been provided.

You can write to Erik if you want, great, what's he going to do? Ban me because I don't fall into the resign camp, ban me because I requested a user (and I'm not the only one who has done this by the way) stop posting in all caps because it's just annoying to read? My apologizes to ponz if he has a condition which requires him to post in all caps, but I was hardly being heartless and discriminatory for asking him to stop.

wornaki
OzzieTezz wrote:
JamieDelarosa wrote:

Pay the louts, including the hopeless moderator, no attention, ponz.

If I read any more foolishness, I will just write to ERIK.

 

I've been doing a lot of reading and watching YouTube videos of training from actual GM's, and every single one has given the same answer when it comes to whether or not a beginner and/or low ranking player should resign during a game, and it's always a no, at that level of play you should never resign, ever.

Since everything I've seen from GM's is saying no, I asked for a cite from a GM who actually recommends that beginner and/or ranking players should resign when the game is starting to move against them, that hasn't been provided.

You can write to Erik if you want, great, what's he going to do? Ban me because I don't fall into the resign camp, ban me because I requested a user (and I'm not the only one who has done this by the way) stop posting in all caps because it's just annoying to read? My apologizes to ponz if he has a condition which requires him to post in all caps, but I was hardly being heartless and discriminatory for asking him to stop.

In this website, you can read the opinion of GM Serper about not resigning. He's very adamant about that. And the reasons are sound. I disagree, though.

gchess325

{Moderator} Please get back on topic or this thread will be locked. This is not the place to discuss harassment, medical conditions, tech support, etc. {GChess325}

JamieDelarosa
OzzieTezz wrote:
JamieDelarosa wrote:

Pay the louts, including the hopeless moderator, no attention, ponz.

If I read any more foolishness, I will just write to ERIK.

 

I've been doing a lot of reading and watching YouTube videos of training from actual GM's, and every single one has given the same answer when it comes to whether or not a beginner and/or low ranking player should resign during a game, and it's always a no, at that level of play you should never resign, ever.

Since everything I've seen from GM's is saying no, I asked for a cite from a GM who actually recommends that beginner and/or ranking players should resign when the game is starting to move against them, that hasn't been provided.

You can write to Erik if you want, great, what's he going to do? Ban me because I don't fall into the resign camp, ban me because I requested a user (and I'm not the only one who has done this by the way) stop posting in all caps because it's just annoying to read? My apologizes to ponz if he has a condition which requires him to post in all caps, but I was hardly being heartless and discriminatory for asking him to stop.

I don't care if you resign lost games, or not.  The issue is how you are bullying a long time member.  Reported.

This forum topic has been locked