Sort:
homiefatcow
Keep posting!
homiefatcow
1.Slipping on a banana and breaking every bone in your body
homiefatcow
2.going undefeated in a football season and losing the Super Bowl
CookedQueen

There should be a topic Fun with senseless questions instead of Fun With Chess. There you could drop all of your worst/worse question.

LouLit

3. Driving 45 minutes to the mall; spending an hour-and-a-half shopping;  at the cashier you realize your wallet is in another pair of pants.

AnnChess2

arriving late by 10 minutes at the airport to learn that checkin is over and that you missed the plane

IndocronJr
Getting grounded for 2 years
maggotmania

6. waiting for the new avengers infinity movie to come out and dying just before it

Jimmy720

nothing

4xel
AnnChess2 wrote:

arriving late by 10 minutes at the airport to learn that checkin is over and that you missed the plane

After having to resigned a chess game to catch said plane.

Gamificast

7. Losing two games of chess!

Sorry, couldn't resist...

dk-Ltd

drawing your winning position

DefenseLover

9. Making the blunder of the century (I'm looking at you, Kramnik...)

jbchess1
You are on your way to cash in your winning " mega million " lottery ticket
and just before you get there a semi truck loaded with chicken manure runs you off the road you hit a tree and flip your car on it's roof. You are unable to get yourself free from the car and you smell gasoline. You notice a trail of fire heading towards your car from the leaking fuel. Now you feel the flames
engulfing your body and you think " oh great I'm going to burn to death " but no they pull you out alive and you spend 10 weeks in ICU recovering from your burns. Then you remember you are a millionaire now, I just have to turn my ticket in. You ask to see the pants you were wearing the day of the crash and are told everything burned in the fire.
That would be worse than losing a chess game.
GM_chess_player

One thing is when we lose all games in soccer.

carlosraul52

Lo peor que le pude pasar a un ser humano es creer que una partida de ajedrez es lo mas importante en la vida

kinglysac

Accidentally pushing resign instead of pushing the draw button

R3D6R0P1ET

Drawing a game of chess that you could have won

DefenseLover

Resigning on a winning position (I'm looking at you, GM's worldwide....)

R3D6R0P1ET

Not learning ANYTHING from a game of chess you won