14490 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
294. You sleep (lol jks.)
297. You stack up your pawns because you think it's a good stratedy
... you forget your patterns and openings you're used to playing.
300. You think the queen can jump over pieces
299. You think all the pieces have the same value.After all, it is just a piece right?
#301 not #299
302. You think 0 moves ahead 100% of the time
I'm seeing a lot of doubles here. For example, someone copied one of mine (#254 and #286).
303. You play chess like checkers.
Another one! I think that's the fourth time I've seen that one!
Really? Sorry i'll change it. Its getting harder.
303. You set up the pieces on the wrong side of the board.
believe it was already said
Pretty much all of them have been now. Maybe we should just leave it at 300.
Or combine this thread with this one! http://www.chess.com/forum/view/fun-with-chess/5000-signs-you-dont-know-enough-about-chess?page=1
yea I guess.
Ok, there's an original. But I don't! I keep one in my tournament bag though...
not all, what is rediculous though is someone did this same topic but with 5000
There probably going to get the same things as this.
I have. In fact, it inspired this one.
Has anyone done the opposite of this thread..i.e. players who play too much chess?
DaBigOne said: LETS LIST 1000 SIGNS!
YES THIS IS A PARODY, LOL
306. When somebody is paired up with you, they might as well be playing Giveaway307. When your opponent castles, you say, "That's an illegal move!"308. You insist that castling through check is legal--your king isn't in check309. You think a pawn promotion is much stronger than checkmate because you get another queen310. If someone doesn't say "check", you move a pawn311. You think there is no such thing as "forced checkmate"312. You castle out of checkmate
If You Could Go to Dinner with Any Chess Player, Who'd You Pick?
by lofina_eidel_ismail a few minutes ago
Weirdest Opening Ever!!!
by AghilanN a few minutes ago
Is there any chance that a 1300 rated player can beat a 2700 rated player?
by Elubas 3 minutes ago
Chess.com vs chesskid rating?
by Martin_Stahl 3 minutes ago
Test your Tactics! Ten tricky problems, can you go 10/10?
by SlingnPI 3 minutes ago
Where to buy?
by RussBell 4 minutes ago
by Martin_Stahl 5 minutes ago
Constant loosing game because of software issues
by Ziryab 8 minutes ago
Unjust Time Allotment -No warning to let me make move, illegal
by Martin_Stahl 9 minutes ago
buscando jugadores chilenos
by Mariobatmanstark 13 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!