12529 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
306. When somebody is paired up with you, they might as well be playing Giveaway307. When your opponent castles, you say, "That's an illegal move!"308. You insist that castling through check is legal--your king isn't in check309. You think a pawn promotion is much stronger than checkmate because you get another queen310. If someone doesn't say "check", you move a pawn311. You think there is no such thing as "forced checkmate"312. You castle out of checkmate
313. This is your longest game
314. That is your only game
Out of 1000 games this is your longest
315. You think that when your pawns goes to the last rank you just lose them. (They fall of at the edge of the flat world)
When you see a fork on the board, you pick it up. lol
317. You still have friends
318. You stop playing chess every now and then to shower
319. You still believe that there is a strange outside world wich has nothing to do with chess.
320. You can count further then 8
321. You understand the alphabet has more letters then: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,x,K,Q,R,N and B
322. Instead of playing chess you are posting here
so insulting yourself lol :P
323. You post the rest of the signs until you get to 1000--why are you so good? You do all those things.
324. You never have castled
325.Your gf has not dumped you yet.
326. When you advance a pawn for promotion, you say: "King me."
327. You confidently say you can beat Kasparov the first day you learn the game.
Already said like 20 times.
328. You keep track of everything that has been said in this forum.
329. You think chess engines have solved chess
330. You think chess engines are perfect.
331. You notice which weather it is during the day.
332. You think you cannot improve your game
333.You are not dreaming about chess.
You believe that the older opponent will win
337 . You don't know what checkmate is :O
338 . You win a game after you're checkmated :P
339 . You bribe your opponent into losing
2/10/2016 - Gregoriev, 1925
by Amateur_Pawn_Star a few minutes ago
Funky Fried Liver
by TheRay1 3 minutes ago
by Martin_Stahl 6 minutes ago
Can Somebody Tell Me The Plan Behind This?
by Sqod 8 minutes ago
by FuriousDestroyerz 10 minutes ago
Did "Rapid Chess Improvement" by Michael de la Maza work for you?
by eastyz 12 minutes ago
Post Your Vintage Chess Clocks Here
by verylate 18 minutes ago
what is the point of playing chess on a board anymore?
by ChessOfPlayer 20 minutes ago
by kco 22 minutes ago
Aggressive opening vs e4
by Mandy711 22 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!