12240 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
313. This is your longest game
314. That is your only game
Out of 1000 games this is your longest
315. You think that when your pawns goes to the last rank you just lose them. (They fall of at the edge of the flat world)
When you see a fork on the board, you pick it up. lol
317. You still have friends
318. You stop playing chess every now and then to shower
319. You still believe that there is a strange outside world wich has nothing to do with chess.
320. You can count further then 8
321. You understand the alphabet has more letters then: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,x,K,Q,R,N and B
322. Instead of playing chess you are posting here
so insulting yourself lol :P
323. You post the rest of the signs until you get to 1000--why are you so good? You do all those things.
324. You never have castled
325.Your gf has not dumped you yet.
326. When you advance a pawn for promotion, you say: "King me."
327. You confidently say you can beat Kasparov the first day you learn the game.
Already said like 20 times.
328. You keep track of everything that has been said in this forum.
329. You think chess engines have solved chess
330. You think chess engines are perfect.
331. You notice which weather it is during the day.
332. You think you cannot improve your game
333.You are not dreaming about chess.
You believe that the older opponent will win
337 . You don't know what checkmate is :O
338 . You win a game after you're checkmated :P
339 . You bribe your opponent into losing
156. you play the game off the board.
7/29/2016 - Methodical Victory
by smad0401 a few minutes ago
7/30/2016 - Saric - Malisauskas, European Team Championship 20
by smad0401 3 minutes ago
Am I a fool for not playing 1. e4
by incorrectname 6 minutes ago
A request: Please can anyone with rated 2000+ teach me chess by playing some rapid matches and givin
by kkrrish1990 7 minutes ago
by SergeyShS 15 minutes ago
What do you say one move from mating your opponent!
by egoole 20 minutes ago
Could something radically new happen?
by Rob3rtJamesFischer 21 minutes ago
Brace thyselves.....! V3 is here...!
by egoole 23 minutes ago
by newengland7 24 minutes ago
How can I remove my country from my profile?
by 1NaturalDisaster 25 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!