12343 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
137. You don't think of Napoleon as primarily a chess player.
139. You think the queen only move on white cases in nowadays normal chess (ie, not in a variant.)
140. You think this is monopoly, and that you can buy squares to get your properties. You then ask your opponenent, "Where's the money to buy the properties??"
141. You buy extra chess pieces to put on the board
When you checkmate somebody, you tell their king to go directly to jail and do not pass go.
You ask the person your playing how the horsee moves?
145. You like monopoly more than chess.
146. you don't like violence against queen and king. instead you demonstrate peacefully against monarchy.
147. you take pieces by jumping over them with your queen
148. you use your chess board as dinner tray
149. you call the police if someone wants to play bullet with you
150. you try to feed the horsies
151. if your opponent says check, you say "I raise by 50 bucks"
152. you try to cure the bishop from his obsessive-compulsive disorder, because he online steps on fields with equal color
153. you think its pervert to beat the queen
154. You never met a premature queen user.
155. You don't understand why the king is not more powerfull than the queen.
156. You think zugzwang is the german word for a mishit golf shot
157. You think zwischenzug is the german word for switcheroo
156.Your opponent says checkmate and you think check got married.
157. You play chess with checkers pieces.
158. You insist on promoting your pawn to a fox. Hey! dumb horses are allowed...
159. You call rooks "castles" 160. You think that "check" means to check the board for queen threats 161. You call knights "horseys" or "horse" 162. You insist that having adjacent kings is perfectly legal 163. You checkmate by putting your king adjacent to your opponent's king and think it is checkmate because your king is protected164. You get mated by Fool's Mate 165. You get mated by Scholar's Mate166. You think queens can move in L shapes167. You insist on promoting to another king168. You think you have to checkmate the queen169. You take the queen over the king170. You think chess notation is some kind of spy code171. You think you can escape checkmate172. You capture pieces like you would in a game of checkers173. You use checkers to replace the pawns you are missing174. You don't know who Magnus Carlsen is174. You call youself a GM when you reach a rating of 750175. You play chess like giveaway176. The only way you can win is to be loud and distract your opponent
you hit your opponent whenever he wins you.
177. You waste your time deciding which pawn to push.
178. Your pawn reaches the back rank and you proudly proclaim, "King me!"
180. White plays 1. e4 and you resign, thinking you're in zugzwang.
181. Your online chess rating is still 1200.
Diakonia is back!
by GodsPawn2016 a few minutes ago
9/24/2016 - Rada - Kostal, Prague 1942
by BryanCFB a few minutes ago
do Americans really see Bobby as one of the greatest players
by AlkinKing 4 minutes ago
Post Your Chess Sets
by Monster_with_no_Name 8 minutes ago
9/27/2016 - Draw By Necessity
by jusiri 14 minutes ago
Play the Trump Gambit
by AlkinKing 17 minutes ago
How to Reassess you chess 4th edition PGN
by MrStryker 19 minutes ago
Fun Blitz Game Full of Sacrifices
by bunicula 23 minutes ago
Someone explain me what the hell is this
by NimzoPatzer 27 minutes ago
FREE 20-player Online "MK Simul" :)
by MSC157 34 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!