24451 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
269)when someone says checkmate you think an australian person is checking you
270. You think "blundering" is when you calculate moves outloud.
271. You never play standard time, because you think you have to stand up for 15 minutes while playing.
272. When your opponent uses en passant, you report them to staff for hacking.
1000. You look at this list and realize you do some/all of these things.
hey you can't just skip to 1000
274) you get your king to the end of the board and try to promote
275. You think that pawn pushing is when you push your pawn over
276. You think pushing your king over is an excellent defense for your king becuse it's ducking behind the pawns
277. You think the dragon variation in the sicilian is when you call in a dragon to checkmate the king
278. You see this diagram and can't find the mate:
279. You think you castle like this
280. You only play openings that corresponde to where you live Italian, English, London, French, King's indian, Queen's indian, etc.
281. You don't want to take any pawns because you think that they are cute.
286. you have a rating of 0
289. You forget the difference between shogi and chess
290. You think the starting position is just another interesting chess 960 position.
292. you think the knight moves up and then back to the square it was on
293. You debate with your opponent on establishing democracy of the pieces instead of playing the game.
This is always a fun to do when your opponent don't resign
by Evergreen_Soul 5 minutes ago
Why do people get chess.com to socialize?
by BronsteinPawn 6 minutes ago
10/23/2016 - One And Done
by vishali99 7 minutes ago
Is playing chess otb as useful/more useful than reading books??
by alexandercherkashyn 8 minutes ago
by final_wars_warlord 11 minutes ago
Post your best miniatures here
by DaveyJones01 11 minutes ago
Thoughts on people who illegally download chess books?
by 0110001101101000 13 minutes ago
G Butterman Chess Board
by RussBell 14 minutes ago
Moves understandable only by gods?
by BronsteinPawn 15 minutes ago
how does carlsen win every game do you know the answer
by With_every_step 24 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!