Forums

The mental benefits of playing chess.

Sort:
bigcook

The benefits of playing chess are many.  Most importantly, chess is a game that allows you to excercise your mental muscle.  For the true intellectuals, this is all about decision making, thinking logically, planning and creating game strategies.  I hope to stimulate everyone I play by my advances and my counter defenses.  Most importantly when a chess player is hungry for a true challenge, they will get one at chess.com.

bigcook
bigcook wrote:

The benefits of playing chess are many.  Most importantly, chess is a game that allows you to excercise your mental muscle.  For the true intellectuals, this is all about decision making, thinking logically, planning and creating game strategies.  I hope to stimulate everyone I play by my advances and my counter defenses.  Most importantly when a chess player is hungry for a true challenge, they will get one at chess.com.

goldendog

make brain good work

king_rashad

yes true goldendog

hallowed

What I think most people fail to realize is not only is chess good mental ex cerise but FAST chess is on another level of mental exercise

DavidMMIX

"Not only is chess good mental excerise but FAST chess is on another level of mental exercise."  Well put! 

bigcook

FAST CHESS OR BLITZ GAMES ARE VERY STIMULATING!!!!!

MuhammadAreez10
bigcook wrote:

FAST CHESS OR BLITZ GAMES ARE VERY STIMULATING!!!!!

Yeah! But Standard chess has it own prestige!

mmaxgamma

True