Forums

Top 10 Chess HACKS You Didn't Know About:

Sort:
JackRoach

The second best in my school I think is 1000 rated.

jetoba
ChesswithNickolay wrote:
JackRoach wrote:
ChesswithNickolay wrote:

One of my parents are russian. Plus,the flag intimidates oppoenents.

True, lol.

I wouldn't want to play a Russian.

Ya, because they are number one in the world for chess so far.

Magnus, Vishy and Bobby would (or would have in Bobby's case) argue against that for individuals and China is just one of the countries that would argue against that for teams, but the mere fact that they would being arguing against it is an indication of how close to being valid it is.  Of course if it was the USSR instead of just Russia it would be more obvious.

jetoba
ChesswithNickolay wrote:
jetoba wrote:
ChesswithNickolay wrote:
JackRoach wrote:
ChesswithNickolay wrote:

One of my parents are russian. Plus,the flag intimidates oppoenents.

True, lol.

I wouldn't want to play a Russian.

Ya, because they are number one in the world for chess so far.

Magnus, Vishy and Bobby would (or would have in Bobby's case) argue against that for individuals and China is just one of the countries that would argue against that for teams, but the mere fact that they would being arguing against it is an indication of how close to being valid it is.  Of course if it was the USSR instead of just Russia it would be more obvious.

Look up FIDE leaderboard. Russia is first.

Depends on what subset you look at.  Russia's top players are #4, #6, #16, #24, #26, #27, #28. #30.  US has #2, #9 and #15 (more than Russia in the top 3 or top 15).  China has #3, #12 and #20 (more then Russia in the top 3 and same as Russia in the top 15 or top 20).

Russia is no longer a lock to win the Olympiad.  India and Russia tied in 2020 and 2018 saw China, US and Russia all having 18 match points with China taking first on tie-breaks and US taking second.

Russia definitely has the most depth but depth is often irrelevant in competitions between only the very top.  If it was still the USSR then it would also have players at positions #5, #8, #10 (half of the top 10), and 42 of the top 100.  There is a reason the USSR vs the world matches had USSR as a favorite, but the Soviet break-up has opened the door for other countries to compete on an equal basis.

If we look only at women then Russia has #3, #8 and #18 while China has #2, #6, #7, #14, #15, #20, #22, #23 (8 of the top 25).

Google_mapss

Interesting

SlavDuckCH

WOT

SlavDuckCH

whats the name of the 1st

Demarcuslll

fake

REroepoe37
I knew number one
FCW1
Only in Ohio🤣🤣
PIRO_BOII

that was funny XD

drooopmalachi

lmoaaaaaaaaaa

ImandiKavithya

some of these rules are absolute LIES and everybody knows these

99doops

bro these arent hacks

GodMight
Did you know?
Schools in the United States can’t do math
B1ZMARK

I have never heard of a single school being able to do math. After all, schools are buildings and they cannot move.

hoanganh04242009

How to hach chess?

bsizzle2000
Ayo