Weirdest puzzle ever

Sort:
ArjunM18

Prathik09

funny but not real 

ReyArturoCGES

That puzzle is stupid bad and dumb.

magipi

What is the point of the puzzle? To show that black can draw if he wants? Sure, there are millions of ways of doing that.

CyberChessGenius
magipi wrote:

What is the point of the puzzle? To show that black can draw if he wants? Sure, there are millions of ways of doing that.

Exactly. This is not even possible. This is not a puzzle rather a joke, especially since you could have checkmated and pawn did not promote to a queen. ?

jetoba

I would have preferred to see an underpromotion to a bishop and then the mate with black Kc3, Kb4, Ka5, Ka8, Kd8, Ke7, Kf6 and B on the b1-a7 diagonal finally mating the White king on c6 (after it was trapped between d5 and c6).  It would be a bare king undergoing a forced mate from a lone bishop and king(s).  If you are going to intentionally do something as silly as having seven kings then you may as well make them useful.

tacticspotter

7 kings = 7 lives

which means you have to be checkmated 7 times

genius play by black

yes I know it is a joke

ArjunM18
ReyArturoCGES wrote:

im going to ban you when i figure out how to

JoeDodo9
Yes 😁
ChessDude009
ArjunM18 wrote:
ReyArturoCGES wrote:

To do it you have to either press Alt F4(For Windows), then click on the person you want to ban, or Option Command Escape(On MAC), click on the browser you're using, then click on the person you want to ban.

CyberChessGenius

XDDDDDD

tacticspotter
ChessDude009 写道:
ArjunM18 wrote:
ReyArturoCGES wrote:

To do it you have to either press Alt F4(For Windows), then click on the person you want to ban, or Option Command Escape(On MAC), click on the browser you're using, then click on the person you want to ban.

Stop teaching him the wrong technique,it is not nice to do that 

Just find a hammer and smash the screen,they are now banned. 

(Insert they had us in the first half meme)

CyberChessGenius

Finally, someone whos SMART for once wink.png