Post one of your games and I will read your personality from it

knightscape007

I can read a lot into people’s personality from their chessplaying so post one of your games here and I will analyse what it says about you.

Destiny

knightscape007

Apologies for the delay Destiny, I can’t seem to get the chess board feature to work but here is my in depth highly accurate analysis in raw pgn form:

[Event "Live Chess"]

[Site "Chess.com"]

[Date "2020.03.18"]

[Round "?"]

[White "Chriss_kkk"]

[Black "Destiny"]

[Result "0-1"]

[ECO "B95"]

[WhiteElo "1828"]

[BlackElo "1806"]

[TimeControl "180+2"]

[EndTime "10:29:11 PDT"]

[Termination "Destiny won by resignation"]

1. e4 c5 {Likes to avoid confrontation and will pusssy out of a direct challenge} 2. Nf3 d6 3. d4 cxd4 4. Nxd4 Nf6 {Puts animals (horsies here) in danger in front of humans, indicating psychopathic tendencies} 5. Nc3 a6 6. Bg5 e6 7. Qd2 Be7 8. f4

b5 9. a3 Bb7 10. Bd3 Nbd7 11. O-O-O h6 12. Bh4 Qc7 {Only moves the queen one space when it can move unlimited, means you don’t use talents to their potential}  13. Kb1 Nc5 14. Rde1 O-O  {Indecisive and hangs around 13 moves before castling}  15.

h3 Rfd8 16. g3 d5 17. e5 Nfe4 18. Bxe4 Nxe4 19. Nxe4 dxe4  {Boring swap of pieces, shows a dull personality making others dislike you and your life probably falling apart} 20. Bxe7 Qxe7 21. Qe3

Rac8 22. Rh2 b4 23. axb4 Qxb4 24. Nb3 Bd5 25. Qd4 Qxe1+ {Got lucky to win, in conclusion a weak boring psychopath with very few friends} 0-1

knightscape007

Who’s up next?

Spelenderwijs

Lol. Interesting analysis happy.png

st0ckfish

rcu_21

surprise.png

rcu_21
1_a31-0 wrote:

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1e41-O

Spelenderwijs

Interested to hear what you make of this

st0ckfish

analyze mine first!

rock303

rock303 (2369) vs MangoMankey (2347), 1-0 after 556 moves

knightscape007

(If anyone knows how to get posting games with comments to work please let me know)

@1_a31-0

Move 3: clearly a very unimaginative person who can only think to move the c d e pawns the same way

Move 5: either blind or thick as pig sh*t to miss bxq

6: can’t commit to anything, likely going to get divorced soon after if you ever get married (which is pretty unlikely anyway)

Rest of the game: dancing around making dumb and repetitive choices just like no doubt in real life although the game goes on for so long youve used up a lot of that life just playing it

TeraTera13

LOL

Asparagusic_acids

Spelenderwijs
knightscape007 schreef:

(If anyone knows how to get posting games with comments to work please let me know)

@1_a31-0

Move 3: clearly a very unimaginative person who can only think to move the c d e pawns the same way

Move 5: either blind or thick as pig sh*t to miss bxq

6: can’t commit to anything, likely going to get divorced soon after if you ever get married (which is pretty unlikely anyway)

Rest of the game: dancing around making dumb and repetitive choices just like no doubt in real life although the game goes on for so long youve used up a lot of that life just playing it

Can't wait to hear what you make of mine happy.png

1e41-O

noorafroz

st0ckfish

you've hit the nail on the head mr. knightscape!

st0ckfish

my game was 599 move, rock grin.png