heinzie

- 1 minute A.D.D. addiction junk

- Mouseflipping

- Playing the cowardly 1. e3

- Giving away queen in opening

- Missing backward knight moves

- Missing mate in one and shorter mates

- All things mentioned lead to good times with e-chess for me

By the way I post this in "game analysis", but I'm not seriously going to fight over these moves with you guys (as is common practice in this forum section:p), it might be the first and last time I post a game of mine on chess.com. It's just that I'm in a lighthearted mood and this 1 out of 10 crappy win gives me some giggles and I think it might be enjoyable for others too. Bring in the christmas waffles.

heinzie

ARE SOME PEOPLE REALLY THIS BAD?

gorgeous_vulture

Outstanding!

Atos

Here heinzie, help yourself !

Conquistador

Communist propaganda!  All of you!  Freedom to pancake!

JohnnyRooker

I do enjoy waffles from time to time.  However, I would indeed choose pancakes if I were forced to choose between the two.

trysts

You played that in 1 minute!? It looks like 1 minute 35 seconds! Nice job!Laughing

heinzie

I am glad to see the subject already shifted to the waffles part of my post. Delicious.

ivandh

The inherent lack of structure of the pancakes will lead to their ultimate demise, comrades!

heinzie

I had pancakes for christmas. I wish I could post the pic

cpu1

waffles and fruits my vote hahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!

cpu1

that was i nice game you came back from blunder hell possibly with a vegence that looks semi forced in his face.Great job i think thats your immortal game.

heinzie

Thanks but it was not really a blunder, I gave away a queen but I get something back too: two pieces, his queen misplaced on a6 and a little bit of pressure on his king. Black continued playing the defensive part a little bit on the laconic side, but that's part of his style. In the end the game looks cute. Is there a heinzie soccer team?

bigpoison
heinzie wrote:

Thanks but it was not really a blunder, I gave away a queen but I get something back too: two pieces, his queen misplaced on a6 and a little bit of pressure on his king. Black continued playing the defensive part a little bit on the laconic side, but that's part of his style. In the end the game looks cute. Is there a heinzie soccer team?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

batgirl

Wonderful game and instructive game, missed mate and all. It amazes me how sometimes several mobile minor pieces working in harmony can often control the board, even against an enemy Queen.

heinzie

Actually I do, it's derived from some Greek place

batgirl

Maybe a lackadaisical, lethargic, listless or lazy road would lead to Laconia too?

BDF92
bigpoison wrote:
heinzie wrote:

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

You don't think he knows what laconic means? Inconceivable!

Atos

I think he meant to say in Spartan style. 

orangehonda

At the risk of being serious :0

You got two minors and a pawn for the queen... ok that's not quite compensation but also his king is in the middle... in 1/0 chess that's really not so bad.