Forums

how can we get a title in chess.com(title as in GM, IM, FM, etc)

Sort:
Phantom_Beast23

yeah lol

destroyer8470_Inactive

https://www.chess.com/terms/chess-titles

BringBackDemon1
aliengiirl wrote:

You get good.

 

MitakaTarikata

f

AsjnycqawyehcXD

i want to get but first get 2000 elo lol

Empror_zoros

damnnn

joshforthewin

lol for example this guy: @ArkadiyKhromaev 3333 rated in bullet - higher rated than hikaru - 2800 blitz 2400 rapid currently is not even an cm (though I'm sure he could get it if he wanted it...)

Tychooju12

The question is why receive a chess title?

Mazetoskylo
Tychooju12 wrote:

The question is why receive a chess title?

Simply because, unlike you, some people can receive a title.

Tychooju12

You mean yourself? LOL

But you do realize the Basque Country exists only in your brain?

Mazetoskylo
joshforthewin wrote:

lol for example this guy: @ArkadiyKhromaev 3333 rated in bullet - higher rated than hikaru - 2800 blitz 2400 rapid currently is not even an cm (though I'm sure he could get it if he wanted it...)

His standard OTB rating is 2050, which is not enough to get any title.

MariasWhiteKnight
Mazetoskylo wrote:

His standard OTB rating is 2050, which is not enough to get any title.

Actually its already enough for WCM if the person in question is female.

And its "only" 150 points away from regular CM.

TheDarkPhoenix2912

Well, I believe that bots on chess.com are overrated. At least some are around the ratings I have. Can that be seen as one of the reasons why chess.com ratings are not reliable or they are as we get ratings by competing with others?

Wind

How do I get my title added to my Chess.com profile?

https://support.chess.com/en/articles/8712557-how-do-i-get-my-title-added-to-my-chess-com-profile

magipi
TheDarkPhoenix2912 wrote:

Well, I believe that bots on chess.com are overrated. At least some are around the ratings I have. Can that be seen as one of the reasons why chess.com ratings are not reliable or they are as we get ratings by competing with others?

This is completely offtopic here. Also doesn't make any sense.

RAKSHYAMB

ig