How is this a blunder!?

AwareBug
tacticspotter wrote:
AwareBug 写道:
tacticspotter wrote:
AwareBug 写道:

what if after Rxe7, black move: Nd4? black wins the Knight and the Bishop and get better position, that why is a blunder, white loose position and material.

I don’t understand what you are saying...

white is up a piece and the bishop is protected by the pawn,the knight can get protected by the rook

white is still up material

what if Rxe7, Rxe7, white getting the Knight.

After that white will play Rxe7, if blacks Qxd7 will end up loosing the Queen because the bishop. so instead playing Qxe7, blacks plays Nd4, it may prevent Re6.  as you say is right, trying to obtain the rook or the Knight will be a disaster for black if that pawn moves, putting the black King in check, because the Bishop and the Queen.

 

erm so isn’t white just up a piece?

Being more respectfull and polite, black have got a better position than trading the Queen for the Rook in a inminent check mate. This movement worsen the white position at all, it is true there's still a knigh up, but if white comes with another blunder may end up loosing the game, til this point having a  knight up is better than having a queen up on the proposal movement Qxe7, wich is clearly another blunder.

 

tacticspotter

@AwareBug,I don't actually see which part of my sentence is rude

Also a blunder is a move that loses huge amount of material(a piece) or IMMEDIATELY loses

If it is a move that is tricky it is a mistake atmost

AwareBug

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

tacticspotter
AwareBug 写道:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

Evaluation bar goes +5

eric0022
AwareBug wrote:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

 

No - the position is easily winning for White. But it's going to be tough if Black puts up resistance as per the ...Nd4 idea.

 

I am actually surprised that the move was labelled a blunder - maybe "mistake" would be better.

tacticspotter
eric0022 写道:
AwareBug wrote:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

 

No - the position is easily winning for White. But it's going to be tough if Black puts up resistance as per the ...Nd4 idea.

 

I am actually surprised that the move was labelled a blunder - maybe "mistake" would be better.

It is labeled second best for me

eric0022
tacticspotter wrote:
eric0022 写道:
AwareBug wrote:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

 

No - the position is easily winning for White. But it's going to be tough if Black puts up resistance as per the ...Nd4 idea.

 

I am actually surprised that the move was labelled a blunder - maybe "mistake" would be better.

It is labeled second best for me

 

When I ran it against Stockfish it was in fact the third best move in the list.

tacticspotter
eric0022 写道:
tacticspotter wrote:
eric0022 写道:
AwareBug wrote:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

 

No - the position is easily winning for White. But it's going to be tough if Black puts up resistance as per the ...Nd4 idea.

 

I am actually surprised that the move was labelled a blunder - maybe "mistake" would be better.

It is labeled second best for me

 

When I ran it against Stockfish it was in fact the third best move in the list.

So inconsistent

now it is mistake

eric0022
tacticspotter wrote:
eric0022 写道:
tacticspotter wrote:
eric0022 写道:
AwareBug wrote:

it is classified a blunder because white loose all the advantage, also might end up loosing more material than blacks, position and maybe the game.

 

No - the position is easily winning for White. But it's going to be tough if Black puts up resistance as per the ...Nd4 idea.

 

I am actually surprised that the move was labelled a blunder - maybe "mistake" would be better.

It is labeled second best for me

 

When I ran it against Stockfish it was in fact the third best move in the list.

So inconsistent

now it is mistake

 

I guess computers have minds as well...