Forums

I NEED HELP TO IMPROVE MY GAME!

Sort:
ASDFgold

I am only 12 but i need to improve my game. Here is one of them for u

TheGreatOogieBoogie

Don't throw away your bishop for one, he could have taken with Qxg4.  You then had a chance for a real piece sac with 4...e6 5.gxh5,Qh4+ 6.Ke2 and he can no longer castle, is horribly weak on the kingside, and his king obstructs his bishop and queen.  Though Bg6 is still okay. 

6...Bxd3 doubles his pawns and really cramps him. 

macer75
doduobird123 wrote:

Remember, this is not suicide chess, this is real chess xD

lol... my thoughts exactly

macer75

And somehow, he has a higher bullet rating that I do.

macer75

nvm, that's because he just played 1 game.

zkman

I would on basic tactics on Tactics Trainer on chess.com. Also, search opening principles such as development, controlling the center, and castling. Keep playing and asking questions!

Lady-Jane

actually, I think suicide chess is bad for your chess.  Our chess club vp used to be pretty good, but then he started playing suicide chess almost exclusively.  Then when he finally decided to play a game of "real" chess, he hung just about everything.

NicholasArthurAmos

Cuttheropegeek you need to learn the opening principles through chess mentor or video lessons. Also, check out these topics on chess: time, space, force, and pawn structure. They are the elements that guide a chess match.

najdorf96

I guess it's only natural to ask questions after an game...but really? I believe some people just play "just to play". Nothing can help you improve your ability, except will and commitment to get better. Attitude is everything. What are your expectations? Resources? If being "good" is your modus operandi, accept losses matter-of-factly and move on. Anyone's analysis of such games serve no purpose unless you become experienced enough to say, "yeah, yeah...you're right. I mess up here n here etc...". My advice: just keep playing. Study whenever you can, accumulate applicable knowledge for yourself, my friend. Ultimately, your chess is your chess.

TheKasparovOfChess

Respect to you for putting up a game where you lost so quickly and asking for help.

PhoenixTTD
[COMMENT DELETED]