I played 1000 games but my rating is 500

KarpovTunnelSyndrome

Hey vineet2018, even though I am not the highest rated player in the world, I'll offer to play an unrated daily game with you and I can take you through your game with you, I have a pretty good understanding on chess theory. I'll send you a challenge if you are up for it.

vineet2018

Thanks bye

KarpovTunnelSyndrome

Vineet2018 just committed chess.com suicide. RIP Vineet2018 Dec 7 2018 - Jan 14 2019. 

KarpovTunnelSyndrome

vineet2018

Lord_Hammer

LOL, OP fell for Scholar’s Mate in his final game. 

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lol oof
Nemelia

I am/was like you I played like 1000 games, and I'm still 800-900 elo, so I deleted my account, there is new restart for me, I bought a chess board, I'm starting video lessons on youtube, I decided to stop playing online, I will train with physical pieces, learn more about chess, try to join a real life club, and only in the furture, I will be able to play online chess 

Nemelia

I think your problem is , more a psycological problem, you need to find solution more in your psycology, your emotions and only then you can be able to improve

asin808

Don't worry all you need to do is practice. And you can try 30 min games instead of bullet games to help build up your accuracy

Sun-and-Moon
asin808 wrote:

Don't worry all you need to do is practice. And you can try 30 min games instead of bullet games to help build up your accuracy

I agree very much! Bullet games are just for fun. I often see too much people taking bullet chess too seriously. I like slow chess the most and I would love to go to more OTB's in order to have more fun and get better. Bullet chess can be frustrating and addicting and that's why I don't care about my loses, draws, and wins unless it's for the bullet cheapos that I have in my profile description :3

- The ironic part is that the longer time controls you play in, the more likely you will face cheaters which is another reason why I don't take internet points so seriously, only for enjoyment and fun. Not trying to make an accusation as not everyone cheats happy.png Another irony is that puzzle rush is also good for practicing your positional understanding and speed as well despite having only 5 mins to get a good rush score heh.

DamonevicSmithlov

If that's the case ther ur a rock solid class H player. I had to figure that one out, didn't know it off the top of my head.  Congratulations on ur achievement.

Clickbait huh?  So uh... he's a master... baiter?

LionVanHalen

Uh, is good advising... but OP closed his account weeks by yes?

arpana20

I made a new account

Giraffe_Chess

Chess improvement can be tough, especially at the lower levels. Lot's of players don't know where to start, and many YouTubers either don't have an educational enough purpose or speak at too high a level for most beginners to understand. If you are serious about getting better and want to get educational, instructive content on a regular basis, I've recently started a YouTube channel with just that goal. Check it out here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpRYz_ElTJC-FUq4unehOfg/

In each video, I aim to explain the concepts at a basic level, so as to make it accessible to anybody who wants to improve at the game. If any of the content helps you, subscribe to keep up to date on the latest videos. Lots of great stuff coming up.

Bgabor91

Hello🙂 I am an official coach, so I can help you with it. If you are interested in learning chess from a Fide Master, you can check my profile, write a message and we can discuss the details. 🙂

arpana20
darwinwasright wrote:
vineet2018 wrote:

Please look at my games and suggestions are welcome . My goal is to achieve 1000 rating on chess.com. believe be it's very tough for me.

learn how to play first then worry about your game

You r mean and arrogant and stupid. Don't comment here. Go mind your own business.

arnavgm1758

https://www.chess.com/club/target-grand-master-chess-club/join

sky1983
arpana20 wrote:
darwinwasright wrote:
vineet2018 wrote:

Please look at my games and suggestions are welcome . My goal is to achieve 1000 rating on chess.com. believe be it's very tough for me.

You r mean and arrogant and stupid. Don't comment here. Go mind your own business.

I think he is not mean, arrogant and stupid. I think he is right, learn how to play. Learn the game. Know the basic chess principles. You can attain your goal. Learn from your mistakes. You lose many games and win some. That's chess.

arpana20
darwinwasright wrote:
arpana20 wrote:
darwinwasright wrote:
vineet2018 wrote:

sorry my mstake ?i didn't realize you were a child

No I am a man. Fu×k you.