yo you're amazing

TBNRFrags64

chessmix63

chessmix63

ty

ChessEvan4

Once when i was 1000, i beat a 1700 in a style

ChessEvan4

I'm impressed, would you like to play me?

ChessEvan4
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

hilarious queen trap!

ChessEvan4

Their queen was trapped? I didn't notice that

NubbyCheeseking

I'm in a chess club and at a practice, my friend literally trapped some kids queen. He baited it in with a rook and then closed it with another rook and the queen was stuck in the corner

DonThe2nd

Nice queen trap. He doesn't seem like a legit 1700 though. All he did was chase pieces the entire time with no real plan.

Terminator-T800

I beat an 1800 once but only because he made a terrible mistake. Bless him bullet.png 

MatthewFreitag

Nice queen trap.

Also, while I wouldn't have played Bg4 on the 10th move, it was impressive that you didn't take the pawn. I was looking at the game, and I calculated:
10...Nxe4 11. Bd4 Nxc3 12. Bxe5 Nxd1 13. Rfxd1, but I failed to figure out that white just wins the pawn back on c7.

chessmix63

thanx everyone. during the game we were discusing where he went wrong

koshersub

An outstanding game!  I am going to review it tomorrow morning.  From you I could learn.

chessmix63

was that sarcasm? its hard to tell...

koshersub

Oh, no!  Not at all.  It is just that I was getting ready to retire for the evening.  I had "played through" the game last night, and I was astonished by your play.  I was complimenting you when I wrote that I would review it again this morning.  And, truly, I could learn from you.  No offense was intended, sir.  Please forgive me for my ambiguous language.

chessmix63

thanx but im just 16. no need for sir unless it was really more sarcasm. what i hate about text is u cant tell sarcasm. we gotta make a sarcastic emoji. <rolling eyes>

chessmix63
ghost_of_pushwood wrote:

Wow, looks like chessmix is really out to mix it up!

im sry, tried not to

WindowsEnthusiast

Queen trap aside, your opponent did a terrible job with the d-file. Handing control of it over to you was not a good idea on their part.