Forums

Chess 960 live?

Sort:
tjmaxattack1

Hello all. I have a good suggestion that could help chess.com a lot. I propose adding 960 random chess to the live server because it can attract more chess players including masters to play 960 random chess. Also, I would propose adding 960 random chess to the tournaments in the live server because it would attract more chess players like 960 random chess has on online chess. If this were to happen, I would get a lifetime membership in a heartbeat! What's your thoughts about this? And yes I will submit a ticket for suggestions right after this orgional post. Thanks :)

tjmaxattack1
Incredibletactic wrote:

Me too. I always wished chess.com had 960 live

Same here. I already sent the ticket and we will see what happens. 

NeppityNepNep

I would like to see this as well.

tjmaxattack1

Here is what I got from the support staff:

tjmaxattack1,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. This is something the developers are already working on. Hopefully it will be available soon.

Kind regards,

Calamondin
Support Staff 

NeppityNepNep

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeppityNepNep

It didn't take long

tjmaxattack1

Yea a response in like 20 minutes a first for me! Usually it takes about 15-20 hours on average. 

DrFrank124c

Sounds like fun! I hope 2 c it soon!

Wizard_Chess97

Yeah, I heard like a year and a half ago that they were working on this feature... apparently it isn't the highest priority, but it should be completed eventually. 

Mr_YinYang

Hello tjmaxattack1. I have a similiar forum trying to get what I call BLITZ960 (live 960) on chess.com With both of us working togehter then we can truly be a success. with over 3,000 views and over 100 comments, I would love to get a vote from you. Here is the link. http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess960-chess-variants/blitz-960

We should team up!

YinYang

stokad

it would be cool to have random chess blitz :)

pr_oil

It is already there In chess.com for everyone

Look at the bottom of the page for a link that says "Try the new Chess.com". here you can play live chess960.

also in chess app