Sort:
Po_po_po

в настройках?))

Rockytoner

How does the points system work

AmKdm101
What is highest rating ?
pepj

I am upset about the rating (not my level) my first rating was 800 (first play against a friend) and had to fight one month to go upper 1000 fast 1100. I've seen other got 1200 and after losing 10 plays are still above 1100 .... unfair but we will see on the long run.....

ponz111

pepj you do not give enough information to tell if this is unfair to you or not?

pepj

rating of chess.com.

pepj

for me it is ok. I am playing for fun ...

Nyameba

has chess.com started a new rating system?

peonza
Nyameba wrote:

has chess.com started a new rating system?

I'm wondering the same. In the last matches we were awarded just half ELO points.

Does anybody have a clue about what is going on?

4walls

Must be a programming screw up . It makes each game of no consequence ......

Please fix or let us know what's going on ..

peonza

Ok, confirmed. It is a bug.

It will get fixed in the next 24 hours.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/how-are-points-allocated?page=3

Edit:

https://www.chess.com/clubs/forum/view/points-halved

4walls

Will they fix the half points during the error period ?

Emeeka

ratings have been crazy today, played a game with a much higher rated opponent and won that game only to be awarded +3. for a game worth +9 or +10. what's going on

Emeeka

ratings have been crazy today, played a game with a much higher rated opponent and won that game only to be awarded +3. for a game worth +9 or +10. what's going on

Emeeka

Emeeka

Emeeka

Billkingplayschess

Looks like they fixed it, but what a wild ride! The rating points awarded were so weird. I found myself getting more points (1 or 2) more for beating a lesser rated player that the opponents I beat before, who had a higher rating

amitray

Dear sir, Recently while playing chess i observed that when i won from opponent i was credited 4 points. Those opponents were either having similar points to mine or higher. But when i lost i was deducted 7 points. What's the logic here. When others lose playing against me they lose 4 points but i lose 7 points. Isn't it unfair.

HorribleTomato

...why was this pinned?