Forums

How to get a 2000+ rating in blitz/bullet in this bogus site (my personal tips)

Sort:
drmrboss

I am unrated player with 0 FIDE rating but I can consistently get 2000+ in blitz/bullet in this site. My tips are

1.  Get a good internetnull

2. Buy a good mouse and mouse pad. (eg .Deathadder chroma )

3. Push pieces or premoves.

Enjoy!

P.S- I dont care if you believe it or not! 

drmrboss

null

@Pusher_punisher , you cant punish a pusher and your blitz/bullet rating are lower than me! How did you get USCF 1984? 

Dum_S

drmrboss wrote:

I am unrated player with 0 FIDE rating but I can consistently get 2000+ in blitz/bullet in this site. My tips are

1.  Get a good internetnull

2. Buy a good mouse and mouse pad. (eg .Deathadder chroma )

3. Push pieces or premoves.

Enjoy!

P.S- I dont care if you believe it or not! 

1)my data speed is 95.44kbps uploading and 29.12kbps downloading because i am using 4G 2) i play on cellphone

DragonPhoenixSlayer

So having a faster internet and mouse will stop me from hanging pieces and getting mated wow I never knew! I wonder how fast Hikaru's internet is, he probably has a ping lower than zero and his upload and download speed is probably in the terrabytes.

Smositional

Your success depends on your smositional understanding. Smositions are like positions but they are smositions.

BronsteinPawn

Will 50 mb be enough?

drmrboss

Unless you are using your Dad's 20-years-old 56k modem, Yess, 50MB is enought to play 100 blitz games and get 2000 rating, I guess.

BronsteinPawn

I miss that crap. I miss the old days. I miss cheap petrol. 

HorribleTomato

Just 1 min. bullet. Even then you shall get rekt by any person who has some sort of brain.

drmrboss

I won a 10 mins blitz vs 2100+ player in my last blitz game. Around 2000 ratings, this site has full of horrible players like me.That is why I said the easiest way in beating a horrible player is getting the faster internet. Otherwise you will end up with frustration in losing a horrible player.😉😂🤣😃 Lol

HorribleTomato

Then that's weird I face a ton of good players...

drmrboss

Really? I dont understand. This is one of my last 5 games, in 10 min blitz(not 1 min bullet), my opponent hang his queen within 10 moves. So I took it and won easily. That is why @Myratingis1523 said, people hanging pieces everywhere.null

See he did Qe4 to Qb4???

drmrboss

Well they are trying to refute my logic, "People in this site are terrible, you just need good internet to win" .  At the moment , I have been fighting to proove my first condition " People in this site are terrible" 

dk-Ltd

this is not chess

at least the guy is honest