Forums

I beat 2200 rated bot!!!

Sort:
iam_eloistic

nice

Knightfork1131

You really crabbed him huh

MagnusCarlson202020212022
Bots elos are wayyyy to high. I beat the Andrea Botez bot first try and was up +7
Phenix11

Me too....more than once....

ricksaurus

Beat Noam on the third go. I have seen many comments saying it is not possible for lowly rated players to beat 2200 bots. Here you go. Bots are just way overrated.

El_Toro3

Congrats dude, don't let these other people belittle your achivement, I'm still trying to beat Antonio.

RideZen2

Awesome! 🙂♟️

DaTrueSliverwolf
I beat Antonio because he let me skewer his king and rook. He blocked with his bishop, losing him a bishop and a rook not just a rook. He played like a 1000 rated player
Gabriel-van-den-Bergh

Some commentators here show zero insight. For example, I just have a default sign-up novice rating of 800 since I have not played live opponents, and playing bots does not give you a rating. My standard of play, however, is certainly way above the 800. Just today I did a draw against a 2200 bot, and I have beaten bots of up to 1900. I can also guarantee that the bots do not just repeat games. Even just against me playing a repeat opening, they frequently vary their response. And who on earth would want to write down a game and try to practice and repeat it? Pretty pointless.