Forums

I think Hikaru is not listed in the fide top 100 for December as of the moment I write this

Sort:
llama47
CooloutAC wrote:
llama47 wrote:

It's too bad my words don't mean anything to you. It would be more interesting if you opened up a bit.

You are guy who denies that making a new account to "test the effects new players have on the rating system"  as something that is wrong and immoral.   And you deny even saying that.   Your words absolutely don't mean anything lol

Part of the uphill battle for you, is that people like me (and @blueemu, and @ziryab and others that you've insulted) have a history here... long histories.

Laskersnephew

" I have people friend requesting me all the time. "

Said no one with real friends ever

CooloutAC
llama47 wrote:
CooloutAC wrote:
llama47 wrote:

It's too bad my words don't mean anything to you. It would be more interesting if you opened up a bit.

You are guy who denies that making a new account to "test the effects new players have on the rating system"  as something that is wrong and immoral.   And you deny even saying that.   Your words absolutely don't mean anything lol

Part of the uphill battle for you, is that people like me (and @blueemu, and @ziryab and others that you've insulted) have a history here... long histories.

chess has been a snobby sport for 100s of years.   I just talked about how Vishy Anand was the first and only brownskin man to win the world championship in all of that time   Something thats never even talked about.   People like ziryab have a long history of keeping chess exclusive and unpopular.   He is part of the old guard we are waiting to die off so blitz can become more proliferated in FIDE tournaments and in communities.

And again,  even ziryab is not as despicable as you.  I doubt he ever created a smurfer or alternate account.  You can try to be my friend all you want but I'll never have respect or trust for you.

Laskersnephew

"He is part of the old guard we are waiting to die off so blitz can become more proliferated in FIDE tournaments."

Who is this "we" you babble about? You and your other personality?

CooloutAC
Laskersnephew wrote:

"He is part of the old guard we are waiting to die off so blitz can become more proliferated in FIDE tournaments."

Who is this "we" you babble about? You and your other personality?

Most of the chess community.  Including streamers and pro players.  did you not watch the intervieews at the grand swiss where the very subject was bought up?  Do you not even watch chess clubs on youtube?   Are you stuck in your little bubble and still think this the time of lasker?  lol  Even his playing style has long been outdated buddy.  He was all careful boring defense and nothing more.  A snoozer of a player who would get smashed nowadays.  totally outdated.

Hell did you not listen to judith polgar on chess24 covering the championship.  Did you not hear magnus himself sayign they should at least have more rapid for the WC?   

CooloutAC
josephyossi wrote:

mans got 500 rapid and its his highest

 

typical chess player.  Most people on these forums don't even play.  and most people dont' play the sports they watch and are still fans of.   My rating is irrelvant to the points.  Anyone can have a sports sense and understanding of chess,  because contrary to your belief,  chess is no different then any other game or sport and you are not anything special or superior for playing it.

boddythepoddy

This must be my 5th account and I miss the old guard. People like Trieste and many others I saw having a whale of a time on the chess.com forums.

CooloutAC
boddythepoddy wrote:

This must be my 5th account and I miss the old guard. People like Trieste and many others I saw having a whale of a time on the chess.com forums.

 

I'm not surprised.  Like most of the internet chess.com is no different.  Its a cesspool of frauds and unsporting individuals.  Partly to blame is chess.com themselves though.

Steven-ODonoghue
CooloutAC wrote:

dude is that what you want to tell yourself?  Because actually the opposite is true.   I'm the type of person that knows everyone in my hood from the homeless, to the gangsters, to the nerds  to the ceo's on wall street.    People from all walks of life respect people who are true to themselves.  Just because you trolls are the loudest voice here doesn't make you the majority of anything. 

Nah, Llama is correct. You are disliked wherever you rear your ugly head. What's next? is the Quake community corrupt, unsporting and full of trolls as well?

https://www.esreality.com/post/2303108/cooloutac-exposed-lol/

Or the Guild wars 2 community? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Why-do-people-say-score-doesn-t-matter/page/3#post5871908 

What about the guys who work at twitter and suspended your account? I guess they're also frauds who are in the minority, being of the very few people who dislike you.  

BCchessnut

It is funny to watch some one complain about snobbery, without a trace of irony.

"Those people are snobs; they aren't good people, I wouldn't want my kid to be them"

 

 

CooloutAC
Steven-ODonoghue wrote:
CooloutAC wrote:

dude is that what you want to tell yourself?  Because actually the opposite is true.   I'm the type of person that knows everyone in my hood from the homeless, to the gangsters, to the nerds  to the ceo's on wall street.    People from all walks of life respect people who are true to themselves.  Just because you trolls are the loudest voice here doesn't make you the majority of anything. 

Nah, Llama is correct. You are disliked wherever you rear your ugly head. What's next? is the Quake community corrupt, unsporting and full of trolls as well?

https://www.esreality.com/post/2303108/cooloutac-exposed-lol/

Or the Guild wars 2 community? https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/pvp/Why-do-people-say-score-doesn-t-matter/page/3#post5871908 

What about the guys who work at twitter and suspended your account? I guess they're also frauds who are in the minority, being of the very few people who dislike you.  

Quake live was such a failure cause of.cheating the advertisers imploded and john Carmack refused to.even talk about it at quakecon.  He left the company.shortly after.   Like most companies.chess.com dies.not take.their own game serious enough.   RIOT has gone.the furthest with LoL and should be the example.

DarkOnTwitch
Soniasthetics wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
#5 how is he a scumbag. Your just mad cos your not as good as him. If you wanna hate, say it to yourself

 

 

Not only just this video, but check the comments, Everyone is saying this doesnt even scratch the surface of his bad behaviour.

 

 

 

So next time instead of saying im hating go do some research and you won't look as ignorant about the chess community next time.

Lol you're acting like you've never been tilted after going on a losing streak

CooloutAC

Its funny i praised RIOT for LoL.   But holy cow it seems the matchmaking is bad in valorant  I see now after trying it.    I guess its too hard to regulate FPS games.  .   Smurfing galore and probably everything else.    I just don't see society could ever take online gaming serious,  unfortunately, for good reasons.

Soniasthetics
DarkOnTwitch wrote:
Soniasthetics wrote:
blitz2009 wrote:
#5 how is he a scumbag. Your just mad cos your not as good as him. If you wanna hate, say it to yourself

 

 

Not only just this video, but check the comments, Everyone is saying this doesnt even scratch the surface of his bad behaviour.

 

 

 

So next time instead of saying im hating go do some research and you won't look as ignorant about the chess community next time.

Lol you're acting like you've never been tilted after going on a losing streak

you completely missed the point lad.