If you don’t accept at least one rematch after you win, then you lose.

chesstenor2018
Lakers nephew, if you have time for a rematch, but you don’t accept that rematch, then you’re scared. End of story.
MwangiMuia254
chesstenor2018 wrote:
+9
Yes, my agenda is: if you lose a game and your opponent doesn’t give you at least one rematch, then you win.

Yeah...This is pure truth

BrolyLegendarySayian

i dont do rematchs you can sit there with the salt as i move to the next one

Pensak4
llama44 wrote:

The unwritten rule of whiny kids maybe

I’m sure when a person with the same rating as you slaughters you,  you will ask for a rematch as well.

There’s no need to pretend. We all lose, we all have a little pride and hate to lose.

I hate when I don’t get a rematch. People should get a second shot to even the balances. In my case, I suck as black, and have a better shot at winning with white

 

whats the worst that could happen? If you win again, then you proved that you really are better

Laskersnephew
chesstenor2018 wrote:
Lakers nephew, if you have time for a rematch, but you don’t accept that rematch, then you’re scared. End of story.

Scared of what? It's a chess game, not a duel! Win. lose, life goes on. If I don't play you, I play someone else. If you don't play me, you play some one else. Most of the time, I don't even notice the user name of my opponent--because it simply doesn't matter.

Pulpofeira

Nope. I never ask for a rematch. I give one if asked when I have time, why not? But that's not better than the opposite.

Laskersnephew

" If you win again, then you proved that you really are better" Again, who cares? Is my life richer because i have proved (to myself) that I am better than "captainkirk99." Is my life worse because I'm not as good as "Imatroll777?" Are you supposed to struggle for supremacy against a screen name? The whole concept is ridiculous

Nordvind

I don't take it too seriously, I think the meaning of chess is to enjoy the game. If you get angry because someone is not playing rematch with you, then you are not having fun playing chess.

Laskersnephew
Nordvind wrote:

I don't take it too seriously, I think the meaning of chess is to enjoy the game. If you get angry because someone is not playing rematch with you, then you are not having fun playing chess.

You are much too sane and sensible! And you're right, of course

Pensak4
Laskersnephew wrote:
Nordvind wrote:

I don't take it too seriously, I think the meaning of chess is to enjoy the game. If you get angry because someone is not playing rematch with you, then you are not having fun playing chess.

You are much too sane and sensible! And you're right, of course

So if someone doesn't agree with you, they're insane? smh 

checkmateohwait

I disagree

BrolyLegendarySayian
Pensak4 wrote:
Laskersnephew wrote:
Nordvind wrote:

I don't take it too seriously, I think the meaning of chess is to enjoy the game. If you get angry because someone is not playing rematch with you, then you are not having fun playing chess.

You are much too sane and sensible! And you're right, of course

So if someone doesn't agree with you, they're insane? smh 

the person you quoted did not even say that smh 

Adorn_Aliment

no one has to accept a rematch i dont get y u guys keep asking about this

BrolyLegendarySayian
Adorn_Aliment wrote:

no one has to accept a rematch i dont get y u guys keep asking about this

because their salty that they lost 

Ancares

I always decline rematchs, and the reason, of course, is because I´m so afraid of losing against randomguy23 from randomcountry1. I would rather set a new game against randomguy41 from randomcountry2 instead and lose against him.

melvinbluestone
Laskersnephew wrote:
chesstenor2018 wrote:
Lakers nephew, if you have time for a rematch, but you don’t accept that rematch, then you’re scared. End of story.

Scared of what? It's a chess game, not a duel! Win. lose, life goes on. If I don't play you, I play someone else. If you don't play me, you play some one else. Most of the time, I don't even notice the user name of my opponent--because it simply doesn't matter.

   Okay, you're entitled to your opinion. BTW, what does your uncle think about this?

Asparagusic_acids
melvinbluestone wrote:
Laskersnephew wrote:
chesstenor2018 wrote:
Lakers nephew, if you have time for a rematch, but you don’t accept that rematch, then you’re scared. End of story.

Scared of what? It's a chess game, not a duel! Win. lose, life goes on. If I don't play you, I play someone else. If you don't play me, you play some one else. Most of the time, I don't even notice the user name of my opponent--because it simply doesn't matter.

   Okay, you're entitled to your opinion. BTW, what does your uncle think about this?

his uncle is dead.