x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

just a Game . Not a War .. Do you agree ? and why ??

  • #181
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

  • #182
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

    sarcasm Tongue Out

  • #183
    AnthonyCG wrote:
    VULPES_VULPES wrote:
    Berder wrote:

    I lie here, bleeding to death from a ruptured knight, and you have the nerve to tell me chess isn't war?  Shame, shame!

    Wha~?

    sarcasm

    ...

    I see...

    ...

  • #184

    It is a war of the mind and of the soul.

  • #185
    futebol_campeao wrote:

    It is a war of the mind and of the soul.

    Well... I don't think it would go that far...

  • #186

    Will commit my heart & mind to a chess-challenge but never my soul!

  • #187

    Chess is sex

  • #188

    Chess

    War

    What is it good for?

    Absolutely everything!

    Chess War

    What is it good for...

Top

Online Now