Forums

Mildly amusing blog post

Sort:
GargleBlaster

For some reason someone randomly commented on an old blog post from 2010 that I made, how they found it I've no idea.  Anyhow, I just (re-)read it, found it still sort of amusing, and am now sharing it here just because, well, why not, really.  Anyhow, here it is:

Ten Things Needed to Play Bullet Well

Cheers,

- Gargle

BabyRhinoRainbow

I just lost a bullet game because my wireless mouse ran out of battery power :c (general incompetence had nothing to do with it)

ivandh

And here I was expecting the fifth one to be Forty-Two.

NimzoRoy

They found it by going to your blog home page, or by searching for blogs about bullet games - it's really not that hard to find long "lost" or "abandonded" blogs here because as far as I know unless you delete them they're here as long as you are, unless the staff deletes them for being offensive, racist, or otherwise objectionable. BUT it is unusual to see activity in a blog or forum that hasn't had any comments in several months or longer.

GargleBlaster

OK, at some point I may try and figure out a way to make my blog's sidebar useful as a directory or whatever, though I'm suspecting that might require a paid account.  Until then I'll probably just stick to randomly blabbing about any new material every few months or so in these forums.

Btw, suggestions on what to write about in the third part of my increasingly ridiculous bullet guide are welcome.  I was thinking of perhaps cataloging some of the sillier absurdist openings (including of course the Bongcloud).

GargleBlaster

Hrumph.

macer75

That was a great article! I enjoyed reading it very much.

falcogrine
BabyRhinoRainbow wrote:

I just lost a bullet game because my wireless mouse ran out of battery power :c (general incompetence had nothing to do with it)

that has happened to me so many times