Forums

Tell Me Why You Aren't a Premium Member

Sort:
winerkleiner

Premium member child abuse...quick call 911!

AndyClifton

A Christmas Carol gets weird:

kco
AndyClifton wrote:

A Christmas Carol gets weird:

wow that is bizzare !

EuaNFJ

okay wtf

ozzie_c_cobblepot

This thread was an enjoyable read.

Chickenrun

premium members take life too seriously ,I think they believe chess is more than a game and scoff at beer drinking and chess.

GhostNight

Premium members like to drive sport cars, surround themselves with very attractive women, drink champagne over beer, and only work three days a week, the rest is spend on chess! lolo just kidding!

winerkleiner

What's the difference between a premium member and a non payer?

E's respect

RyanGarner

You get ads removed, unlimited run-your-mouth acess on live chess, and you can do tactics trainer all you want. And, you get a cute little icon by your name.  :)

ivandh

The thing that most people seem to enjoy though is being able to complain about all the freeloaders.

There's also complaining about chess.com services, and complaining about freeloaders who complain about chess.com services, and complaining in general.

RyanGarner

Exactly.

Conflagration_Planet

Thieves crept in on the night of April 17th, and took my diamond away.

winerkleiner

I'm thinking of heading to Burger King and get a crown.

Apsd1109
spinfidelety wrote:

Check out my shiny new turnip 

Just need a job now.

NOT TO BE OFFENCIVE BUT... your photo seems like it got photo shopped. real badly. contuine working on your skills! :D

Apsd1109
RyanGarner wrote:
ivandh wrote:

By spamming people's threads?

I'm not spaming, just asking. This is only the second forum I've posted it in, and I don't play to post it in any more.

Ryan... you have FREAKING 1 k plus of points!!! HOW IS THAT SPAMMING??? YOU TELL ME!!!!

RyanGarner

No, it's not because of that. I'm in 20 different groups, and there are daily forums, I'm also the admin of 8 of them, so I'm kind of obligated to input in them.

saunved

Never felt the need of it! I have got a good mentor in my family, i get good practice by playing online, I can watch chess videos by going to youtube, i kinda dont even look at the ads, all I want is to play chess...and i am getting it here!

spinfidelety
Apsd1109 wrote:
spinfidelety wrote:

Check out my shiny new turnip 

Just need a job now.

NOT TO BE OFFENCIVE BUT... your photo seems like it got photo shopped. real badly. contuine working on your skills! :D

Yes, you are right. My avatar seems to have gotten the same treatment my mum used to dish out to people in her photographs (i.e. chopping part of their heads off).

Your picture of the Northern Lights looks good from here, however I do suggest you work on your spelling. Not to be offensive ;-)

AndyClifton

Maybe "OFFENCIVE" is really what he meant...

ElKitch

because I am here not long enough yet. I do donate to websites that I frequently use and which I think are worth it. Chess.com is an amazing website, so after some time I will donate/become premium member.