Forums

The 1100-1200 range is the absolute worst range to be in.

Sort:
TheNameofNames

my high is 1500 and im stuck in 1200 i tilt like crazy at this range too because i sincerely believe i should be winning easily. Thats the danger, believing youll win effortlessly

BigChessplayer665

Then you tilt

BringBackDemon1
TheNameofNames wrote:

my high is 1500 and im stuck in 1200 i tilt like crazy at this range too because i sincerely believe i should be winning easily. Thats the danger, believing youll win effortlessly

tilt happens when you think "I should win against these bad players easily", and then forgetting that you didn't get to your current rating due to playing mindlessly but rather due to actually trying hard every game.

BringBackDemon1
EveryoneIsUnderratedd wrote:

Yeah it's 100% trash. When you play an "1100" they are always 1500 or 1600 in rapid so they clearly understand chess at that level. Or the opposite end... you play an "1100" and get crashed and somehow they are 800 in rapid. It's honestly just so dumb.

I still think you should be able to filter opponents who have a +/- 200 ELO lets say among the three time controls.

not everyone who is X rating at blitz plays at X rating in rapid.

TheNameofNames
B1ZMARK wrote:
TheNameofNames wrote:

tilt happens when you think "I should win against these bad players easily", and then forgetting that you didn't get to your current rating due to playing mindlessly but rather due to actually trying hard every game.

100 percent