tips to get better at chess

O_megawizard45

this is how to get better at chess there will be 10 tips.

1 play everyday and try different checkmates.

2 always go for double queen out.

3 play bullet all the time.

4 always protect your pieces and remember the value of each piece queen worth 9 points,rook worth 5 points,knight worth 3 points and bishop worth 3 points and pawn is worth 1.

5 never give up keep playing

6 play 10 second bullet.

7 try a two move mate you use your queen to do it

8 try the 4 move checkmate two

9 play in tournaments and go to a chess class

10 always be positive and try to win most games

enjoy!

ChessWoman101
O_megawizard45 wrote:

this is how to get better at chess there will be 10 tips.

1 play everyday and try different checkmates.

2 always go for double queen out.

3 play bullet all the time.

4 always protect your pieces and remember the value of each piece queen worth 9 points,rook worth 5 points,knight worth 3 points and bishop worth 3 points and pawn is worth 1.

5 never give up keep playing

6 play 10 second bullet.

7 try a two move mate you use your queen to do it

8 try the 4 move checkmate two

9 play in tournaments and go to a chess class

10 always be positive and try to win most games

enjoy!

there are so many things wrong with that. for one, the double queen can get you into trouble, bullet is NOT good for your chess (but a little blitz doesnt hurt), the peice value always changes, TEN SECOND BULLET WILL MURDERIZE YOUR CHESS, and it doesnt matter which peice you two move mate with. Plz, do not post stuff only to expose YOUR daily routine. people do ings differantly and need to do things at their own pace, their own way.

blueemu

You forgot:

11. Always give check, it might be mate!

CoffeeAnd420

Honestly - Such a small, small percentage of the world is going to go through any of that. We look around for a few seconds and then move. If it doesn't work, slap resign.

You guys with your advanced training routines, special diets and exercise programs, pouring over study material - All to win a game because someone just looked at the board wrong for a split second. Really, it's 2018. Give it up already.

jdroli1070

CoffeeAnd420 wrote:

Honestly - Such a small, small percentage of the world is going to go through any of that. We look around for a few seconds and then move. If it doesn't work, slap resign.

You guys with your advanced training routines, special diets and exercise programs, pouring over study material - All to win a game because someone just looked at the board wrong for a split second. Really, it's 2018. Give it up already.

really? there's a diet for chess players? you've got to be kidding me!

CoffeeAnd420
10821x11409 wrote:

thank for useful tips :))

 

LOL - They're not "useful" at all since they won't actually accrue you any gain in the world.

ChessWoman101
blueemu wrote:

You forgot:

11. Always give check, it might be mate!

as a famous player once said, potzer sees check, potzer give check