Sort:
sameez1

The great object is that every man be armed. Patrick Henry

sameez1

Image result for russian american posters

sameez1
MintWarrior wrote:
Nice but a conversation is fine

sorry I was so busy pasting that stuff I did not see your post.

sameez1

Image result for 3d printer jokes

sameez1
MintWarrior wrote:
Sameer what’s with the quotes man

Quotes is one of the things bloggs had going on here. I was just frying to keep it going

52yrral

And you are doing a great job sameez! I suggest MintWarrior go back to the first page and start reading.

sameez1
52yrral wrote:

And you are doing a great job sameez! I suggest MintWarrior go back to the first page and start reading.

Thanks! Although i miss bloggs on here he is not the only reason I liked the thread.

52yrral

So true. You are making him proud wherever he is!

MintWarrior
I know this is quotes but he was not replying soo ya any way

“ FBloggs was/is/will/shall be known as a joker as a respectable person he started with haters now look at his thread FB wherever you are a great person
breakingbad12

“You are not a failure until you start blaming others for your mistakes"

breakingbad12

"He who loses wealth loses much; he who loses a friend loses more; but he that loses his courage loses all"

Miguel de Cervantes

breakingbad12

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good." 

Niccolo Machiavelli

breakingbad12

"When you pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too" 

Denzel Washington

breakingbad12

"The difficulty is that nobody understands what you mean until they stumble upon it in their own experience, and then remember what they were told."

Harold Speed

breakingbad12

“When you have nothing to lose, you can do anything. And that is a terrifying thought.”

breakingbad12

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”

Marie Curie

breakingbad12

"Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad" 

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

breakingbad12

"Don't waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come."

Mario Quintana

breakingbad12

"I don’t know what’s worse: to not know what you are and be happy, or to become what you’ve always wanted to be, and feel alone."

breakingbad12

"Nothing in nature blooms all year, be patient with yourself."