x
Chess - Play & Learn

Chess.com

FREE - In Google Play

FREE - in Win Phone Store

VIEW

Would anyone dare to challenge this guy for $ ?

  • #1

    Just curious, would you?

    Say you were walking pass and this young guy tells you don't even watch our game , unless you know how to play it, oh sorry I forgot you just know how the pieces moves lol , keep walking , unless you want to play for sone cash?

    So what would you say to this cocky guy? Would you challenge him and shut his mouth once and for all? If you were aware of the game he just played.

    Click the link to see the game it's not a spam don't worry

    https://youtu.be/dUS4bFEU9HM

  • #2

    🤔

  • #3

    There's countless strong players with proper manners to play. No reason to play an ego driven kid

  • #4

    Playing chess is the only thing that fat virgin can do anyway. No reason at all to try to prove a point to someone like him. 

     

  • #5

    If I'm in a public place, I don't take orders from strangers unless they're wearing a police uniform. 

  • #6

    I'm not wasting my money on some random person who thinks I can't play chess. That's his problem and his choice to think that.

  • #7
    Just watch the vid. What r u on about?
  • #8

    Oh sorry. I didn't watch the video. I just read the description and tried to make sense of it.

  • #9

    Ask him his user name on chess.com, play ya later

  • #10

    Pashak1989 wrote:

    Playing chess is the only thing that fat virgin can do anyway. No reason at all to try to prove a point to someone like him. 

     

    Well , I see a very good point, crushing his Huge ego plus punishing him financially, that's a double K.O.

  • #11

    LikeToasters wrote:

    I'm not wasting my money on some random person who thinks I can't play chess. That's his problem and his choice to think that.

    Why not proove your point? AND earn some cash , why not?

  • #12

    magicmaster wrote:

    Ask him his user name on chess.com, play ya later

    Well that pretty good actually , you are not scared just telling him you are kind of busy now if you want to play later on chess.com etc... Thats pretty good and diplomatic response, BUT at the same time he will relply something like well yeah yeah if you don't have 3 mins to play now.... probably no $ as well keep walking weak patzer ....

  • #13

    Ok if anyone interested me personally if I were in that situation, where he talks trash about me being scared or being cocky towards me and scarrying me with putting $ on the line I would definitely not just walk pass or be scared I would say ok you want to play me? ( I would go from defence to attack) HOW much ? 5 bucks? Let's make it 10 !

    I would sit and make a clear rule that castle with one hand only, touch move, you use two hands anytime I claim a win, you don't fix your piece or pieces on your time I claim a win etc. .. after scarrying him with this rules I will play him and kick his azz big times ! And I will win for one simple reason , because i train and I'm confident in myself not like you patzers over here getting all scared to put some $ on the line . What's the point of training and playing on chess.com here if you can't bring this cocky guy down?

  • #14

     I would definitely play either players for money....especially Spencer.

  • #15

    GMoves wrote:

     I would definitely play either players for money....especially Spencer.

    Now that's the spirit !!! That's what I'm talking about ! 💪💪💪👍

    Real man not a chicken

  • #16

    Chess is never about money.  It is art.  In my opinion, it should be taught in art school.

  • #17
    As long as Spencer promised to use the money for deodorant I would play him.
  • #18

    If I'm going to pay money to play, it's going to be to enter a tournament.

  • #19

                   

    #11 14 hrs ago

    LikeToasters wrote:

    I'm not wasting my money on some random person who thinks I can't play chess. That's his problem and his choice to think that.

    Why not proove your point? AND earn some cash , why not?

     

    I have money, ESP-918, I just don't want to waste it on some cocky kid. I can play chess thank you, but not amazingly.

  • #20

    LikeToasters wrote:

                   

    ESP-918

    #11 14 hrs ago

    LikeToasters wrote:

    I'm not wasting my money on some random person who thinks I can't play chess. That's his problem and his choice to think that.

    Why not proove your point? AND earn some cash , why not?

     

    I have money, ESP-918, I just don't want to waste it on some cocky kid. I can play chess thank you, but not amazingly.

    Amazingly plays chess Magnus Carlsen, not him.

Top

Online Now