Forums

15/10 standard tournament

Sort:
phydeaux

i joined this tournament today and had a lot of difficulty staying online.  i was continually disconnected.  i got to actually play one game and the others never showed.  i won the first one because someone else must have been having the same problem and must not have been able to connect.  the game timed out and gave me the win??? it was extremely frustrating.  has this happened to anyof you or perhaps i dont have enough memory to play these tourneys.

Bears85

So, having entered now what? Didn't have a problem playing in tournaments in the old chess.com. I would love to upgrade but information is truly lacking.

Martin_Stahl
Bears85 wrote:

So, having entered now what? Didn't have a problem playing in tournaments in the old chess.com. I would love to upgrade but information is truly lacking.

What problem are you having? 

Bears85

Playing in a 15/10 now but don't have access to standings and have no idea when next round will start. I'm an old guy that doesn't like fixing things that aren't broke.

Martin_Stahl

Which version of the site are you on? v3 has a tab with a 1st/2nd/3rd place podium at the top where you can see the standings.