17896 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Just played player called [name removed by moderator], he used this cheat whereby a piece disapears and even if you take all his peices you loose and at ebd of time on bliz games pieces are in old positions. Can someone fix this cheat or at least remove players like [name removed by moderator] who use it . I wrecks bliz game.
1. I seriously doubt that what you said there is true
2. If and I say IF this IS true you are breaking a rule which is to not name players suspected of cheating until they are actually caught.
3. There is no #3
4. Please use proper grammar and spelling. It is harder to take someone seriously when a 4th grader could spell better.
5. Report this to help and support at http://support.chess.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/21 this way it remains private so if you are wrong the person is not disgraced
6 Block this person just in case
7.AT your rating almost no one will cheat.
8. You lost that game fair and square-there was no cheating. Blunders were made by both people.
by lofina_eidel_ismail 3 minutes ago
Express if you like or do not like the new version of the site
by Martin_Stahl 5 minutes ago
The notion that <1000 is awful?
by AIM-AceMove 6 minutes ago
Profile pic rotation
by lofina_eidel_ismail 7 minutes ago
by zerk23 8 minutes ago
Computers & Chess
by s23bog 8 minutes ago
by With_every_step 9 minutes ago
10/25/2016 - Too Far Advanced
by mieczyslaw 10 minutes ago
Nakamura is Japanese not American
by lofina_eidel_ismail 19 minutes ago
Sub 1000 (ranging from just below 1000 to about 400 :O)
by With_every_step 19 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2016 Chess.com
• Chess - English
Try the new Chess.com!
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!