Forums

Players' ELO are not displayed correctly (everyone is shown as 1200 daily)

Sort:
MyBrainNeedsOil

It has been going on for a couple of days: when you click on a player, it no longer shows his/her correct ELO.  Instead it shows everyone as a 1200 ELO daily player. 

Please see the attached picture, in which I use myself as an example (my actual daily ELO is 1748)  

Please get this fixed. Many thanks.

Martin_Stahl
MyBrainNeedsOil wrote:

It has been going on for a couple of days: when you click on a player, it no longer shows his/her correct ELO. Instead it shows everyone as a 1200 ELO daily player.

Please see the attached picture, in which I use myself as an example (my actual daily ELO is 1748)

Please get this fixed. Many thanks.

In not seeing that issue. Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.

Martin_Stahl

Actually, nevermind. I was looking at Daily games.

Martin_Stahl

I'm only seeing that it's showing the Daily rating for me on Live games but it is giving the correct Daily rating.

The mini-profile pop-up is showing the player's highest rating, so I think that's correct. So my initial recommendation is still trying to clear your browser cache and see if your rating updates correctly.

MyBrainNeedsOil
Martin_Stahl wrote:

I'm only seeing that it's showing the Daily rating for me on Live games but it is giving the correct Daily rating.

The mini-profile pop-up is showing the player's highest rating, so I think that's correct. So my initial recommendation is still trying to clear your browser cache and see if your rating updates correctly.

It's actually back to normal. I think the site may have fixed it after getting users' reports.

MyBrainNeedsOil

Oh no....for a while the problem was gone, but now it is back. The mini pop-up profile still displays everyone's ELO as 1200 daily.

It's not the browser because i tried different browsers and got the same result.

Also, it was gone for a while so it is not at my end. Must be some issues at the server side.

Martin_Stahl

Hmm, still not able to get it to happen.