Forums

How to challenge for a Live Chess play?

Sort:
Speaker

For example I want to play Live Chess with a particular member and he is currently online. How can I invite him to play? I see this option for online chess (long play) but I don't see it for Live Chess where it would be the most interesting... Or am I missing something?

So far I see the following. If I create a seek I would be immediately taken by somebody else. If creates the seek the same think would happen to him. So how can we get together in a Live Chess play?...

Patzer24

We have temporarily removed the "Players" tab which is where you would be able to challenge a player. Without the "Players" tab you will need to find the player's name in the chat window, seek window, or in the friends window and then click on their username and you should see an option to challenge that player.

skeptical_moves

when is the players tab coming back?

Speaker
Patzer24 wrote:

We have temporarily removed the "Players" tab which is where you would be able to challenge a player. Without the "Players" tab you will need to find the player's name in the chat window, seek window, or in the friends window and then click on their username and you should see an option to challenge that player.

Are you sure this feature (via Friends window) is actually working? Well, I tried it many times. I clicked Challenge link in the Friends tab. Never anything  happened after that, system just went silent. There was neither refusal nor acceptance of a challenge. I can't believe nobody ever wanted to respond to my challenge. So this makes me to think that this facility simply is not working...

Please check it.

donngerard

just cick the players name then you can challenge him/her

Speaker
donngerard wrote:

just cick the players name then you can challenge him/her

It only works if he is in the chat. Otherwise there is no way to challenge him for a Live Chess play.

DrBobR

This post seems obsolete due to the date of the posts and the new version installed. I'm trying to find

How to challenge for a Live Chess play?  for the new live chess and I can't find current answers .. HELP!

Khatesh

click the "Play" button on the left, then in the screen that comes up, there are tabs on the right hand side, "Game," "Play," and "Tournaments"  select the "Play" tab and you get a menu where you will find your friends list in a drop down menu. I have found it and lost it several times, but now that i wrote it down, I should remember it, hopefully. lol.