IMPORTANT - Live Chess login problems

Patzer24

For those who were experiencing problems logging into the Live Chess for the past 2 to 3 days - We believe the problems are now fixed. Are you able to login to the Live Chess now? Please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you!

belogvardeez
Patzer24 wrote:

For those who were experiencing problems logging into the Live Chess for the past 2 to 3 days - We believe the problems are now fixed. Are you able to login to the Live Chess now? Please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you!


 3days? no...3-4 hours -yes.... ( Tell me, confidentially, is that something extraterestinal?) The evening was spoiled. I worked Saturday morning,so my "longeest night of the week" falling on... Oh... failing now... Thanks for loughting...

ItalianGame
Patzer24 wrote:

For those who were experiencing problems logging into the Live Chess for the past 2 to 3 days - We believe the problems are now fixed. Are you able to login to the Live Chess now? Please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you!


Not for me. Dunno why.

kohai

David, can you please try clearing your browser cookies (not cache, just cookies), then refresh the page and try again for me?

ItalianGame
kohai wrote:

David, can you please try clearing your browser cookies (not cache, just cookies), then refresh the page and try again for me?


worked!!!!!!1

uri-h

still not working

I cleared cookies

[ Explorer 8 ]

man-from-utopia
Patzer24 wrote:

For those who were experiencing problems logging into the Live Chess for the past 2 to 3 days - We believe the problems are now fixed. Are you able to login to the Live Chess now? Please let us know as soon as possible. Thank you!


man-from-utopia

Hi still cant log in to live chess ,server still unavailable although over 1800 overs dont seem to have this promblem --- any hints ?

TheEagle

Working ok for me in both IE and FireFox today.

kohai
man-from-utopia wrote:

Hi still cant log in to live chess ,server still unavailable although over 1800 overs dont seem to have this promblem --- any hints ?


can you please try clearing your cookies (Not cache, Just cookies) then refresh your browser and try live chess again. You should then be able to log into live chess.

grady35

i haven prolbems getting in 2 live chess it says loading and i have waited an hour and still loading

ewookie

i just had trouble logging in. first time i've had trouble. i finally had to check the box 'Keep me logged in' in order to login. Now, when I click on 'Play Now' my browser tells me the page isn't redirecting properly. I have cleared my cookies, closed my browser and started over with the same results...

uri-h
ewookie wrote:

i just had trouble logging in. first time i've had trouble. i finally had to check the box 'Keep me logged in' in order to login. Now, when I click on 'Play Now' my browser tells me the page isn't redirecting properly. I have cleared my cookies, closed my browser and started over with the same results...


 exactly the same...

daazfx
ewookie wrote:

i just had trouble logging in. first time i've had trouble. i finally had to check the box 'Keep me logged in' in order to login. Now, when I click on 'Play Now' my browser tells me the page isn't redirecting properly. I have cleared my cookies, closed my browser and started over with the same results...


 go the same problem so far

kohai

What error messages are you seeing ? Sorry, we are trying to find out whats causing this for you

PrawnEatsPrawn

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/help-support/problems-with-logging-in-and-playing-live-chess?lc=1#last_comment

Post #18 = Screenshot.

kohai

Thanks, got yours and all reports are being looked into.

Sorry, i know this is a pain, but we are trying to get it fixed for you.

LATITUDE

Houston we have a problem. Houston..  Houston please... Houston?

Houst...................pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

kohai

Houston evacuated

You'll have to make do with me :P

meserole

What?     Oh, hey, Im still here............