Nice.

trysts

netzach

Hmm Cat Power Trysts ? Smile Also good-excuse for this:

netzach

trysts
netzach wrote:

Hmm Cat Power Trysts ?  Also good-excuse for this:

The Jam!? I was just listening to the Style Council's "Paris Match" song, the other day! 

On a side note, netzach, AnnaZefi can't seem to post videos. I told her what I do, but it's not working. How do you post videos?

netzach
trysts wrote:
netzach wrote:

Hmm Cat Power Trysts ?  Also good-excuse for this:

The Jam!? I was just listening to the Style Council's "Paris Match" song, the other day! 

On a side note, netzach, AnnaZefi can't seem to post videos. I told her what I do, but it's not working. How do you post videos?

Okay trysts. Was talking to cj & after the latest site-mods when posting videos (chrome) you no longer have to use '' old '' embed-code. Just keep editing until it appears using the new-code.

( The Jam were great back then :))

trysts
netzach wrote:
 Just keep editing until it appears .

Yes! I forgot to tell her thatSmile

electricpawn

netzach

Heck EP we need this one too then even if not Sat.. Smile

trysts

electricpawn
trysts wrote:

That name sounded familiar to me, buy then I realized that I used to work with a woman named Lisa DiFrancoEmbarassed

trysts
electricpawn wrote:
trysts wrote:

That name sounded familiar to me, buy then I realized that I used to work with a woman named Lisa DiFranco

Ani's relative, perhaps?

electricpawn

@ Netzach: More Skynyrd more better!

trysts

I'm just going to post a bunch of cool music. Sorry, EP. I love dancing to this one from Scout NiblettWink

trysts

electricpawn
trysts wrote:
electricpawn wrote:
trysts wrote:

That name sounded familiar to me, buy then I realized that I used to work with a woman named Lisa DiFranco

Ani's relative, perhaps?

PerhapsSmile

netzach