oh man! Post it here Laughing

ajedrecistico

oke..oke...Smile

ConnorMacleod_151

I'm a good judge on videos Laughing

ajedrecistico

wow...that's great..Cool

ConnorMacleod_151

Not a problem... but am gonna be away tonight... back tomorrow!

ScoobyDooBoo

i wish i could have diamond :D..

2000mushroom

I like the crown beside my username :D

And I like having unlimited tactics trainer and the fac that I can make groups and teams.

ajedrecistico

i wish i could have diamond too  :D..

For a year hmmm it's wonderful....

AldoE

Is this still going? Thread is 3 years old...

PLAVIN81

Chess .com is the best Chess program on the internet and all the benifits are well worth 1tLaughing

thomasglass

the site is genuinely interested in giving people who want to play chess  many features.  there is more to do here than at any other site i have played chess at.

Eugen

Monthly "Titled Tuesdays" and regular Deathmatches are great shows to watch here Smile

astronomer999

I thought it was about time I paid a bit for all the use I get out of the site. After all, I pay for books that I read. Currently just finishing a hilarious novel called Me Cheeta by James Lever. Its a Hollywood memoir by Tarzan's ape.

I had hoped that the analysis board was able to give me analysis of my games, but it doesn't. I hoped the opening explorer was structured so that it would set out the first 4 or 5 moves of any named opening, but it doesn't.

At least the ads are reduced

astronomer999

They don't appear beside the board. This is good, 'cause those flashing ones are distracting. And at the end of the game the pop up announcing that fact is not an ad.

Unless you meant my spirits, in which case, no, I'm stoic

chrka

I think you want Book Openings instead of the Game Explorer. There you can look up an opening by name and see its moves.

PLAVIN81

Chess.Com is the best Chess site=With all that they have to give youLaughing

JGambit

because mark told me that personal opening stats were working. And I thought this would be a fun way to sudy positions I am weak in.

They may be for turn based but I play live and they are certainly not working so I willl not pay again untill they are.

thomasglass

mein kinder:

i just an old man.  i have no financial interest in this site.  i have played ( always poorly )  at many, many sites, over many years.

thomasglass

please show me how one be able to reaccess chess.com email.

i am old.  please speak simply.  thanks.