Forums

When people log off instead of resigning

Sort:
CharlieBarton

It still annoys me greatly. It's just happened to me 2 games in a row, and several times today. I just don't get it! They don't gain anything out of it, it's pure spite!!!

szym
CharlieBarton wrote:

It still annoys me greatly. It's just happened to me 2 games in a row, and several times today. I just don't get it! They don't gain anything out of it, it's pure spite!!!

I totally agree. This happens to me almost every day I play on this site.  This also, happened just a few minutes ago. After reviewing the games of these players and looking at their what other people comment about them on their page, you can see it’s an obvious pattern. Their definitely should be more of a stricter punishment for this.

CharlieBarton

I agree that it is similar to knocking all the pieces off the board. It's just happened to me again. Looked like a young player, so I will cut some slack. As for me, my connection only ever seems to go down when I'm on top! So annoying!

CharlieBarton

yeah, I'm pretty convinced now that it's simply a matter of the person throwing a hissy tantrum when they realise they are going to lose. It still happens all the time.

CharlieBarton

"it has been noted.... account may be restricted...etc etc."

Has anyone actually ever had their account restricted?

WorldChampion999
How do you log off from this site?
eques_99

I log off if my opponent is obviously playing with computer assistance.

DarkKnightAttack
eques_99 wrote:

I log off if my opponent is obviously playing with computer assistance.

If you are suspicious , You should report .