That seems okay to me!

goldendog

Dog could be more butch.

netzach

You gonna get the red-ribbon then GD ?

goldendog

Could I hope for the babe?

netzach

Well if you wore the ribbon. Imagine ? You could be that dog ! 

heinzie

Did I win the HON or what?

HessianWarrior
heinzie wrote:

Did I win the HON or what?

Only the Grand Pooba knows; ask him.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

heinzie, how many did you get right?

HessianWarrior
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

heinzie, how many did you get right?

No answers are given out and no grade.

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I graded my own using Google.

proKnight98

The HON competition is over. Two people have not submitted their answers to the questions in the given amount of time so they will become the members selected for elimination. They are:

Kacparov

AndyClifton

It is now time to vote for one of the members above to stay, the other will be eliminated. You have one vote and voting ends on July 10th 9:30 PM Pacific. As always, if there is a tie, the most recent vote will not be counted so vote ASAP!

If you guys wanted to know, heinzie would become the new HON!

kco

I vote for AndyClifton.

Joseph-S
proKnight98 wrote:

The HON competition is over. Two people have not submitted their answers to the questions in the given amount of time so they will become the members selected for elimination. They are:

Kacparov

AndyClifton

It is now time to vote for one of the members above to stay, the other will be eliminated. You have one vote and voting ends on July 10th 9:30 PM Pacific. As always, if there is a tie, the most recent vote will not be counted so vote ASAP!

A lot of good that did you, heinzie.   You didn't get to do anything with the Honorary Nominee title.        Smile  

proKnight98

Kacparov

AndyClifton     1

piphilologist

I vote for Kacparov to stay.

malko

I vote for AndyClifton to stay.

heinzie

I was just thinking I would have wanted to nominate the two nameless NMs Smile I'm not sure how many I got right, I guess nine or ten out of eleven, but I am not sure what the key is. I vote for Kacparov to stay considering he is the strongest chessplayer after all and also has a good chance in the overall competition.

proKnight98

Kacparov     2

AndyClifton     2

ozzie_c_cobblepot

I got 10/11 so you must have been perfect! Good job.

heinzie

Or I won because I submitted my answers within five minutes after he sent the questions Cool