Forums

BUGHOUSE!!!!!!

Sort:
flyingstaves

I like bughouse too!

RaleighRaine

I have fun playing it too. It would be nice if chess.com added Bughouse to live chess.

megon11599

hey  this is joshua levy

AndyClifton

Anybody could say that!  How do we know for sure it's you?

SacredMountain

mredus wrote:

Back in highschool I played a version of chess called Madhouse, so I wondered if this variant was the same. As it turns out, the rules are exactly the same aside from a single difference; In the version of Madhouse that I played, the king was not only subject to mate, but capture as well. If one places his opponent in to check, and the opponent does not notice, he could capture the opponent king on the following move, ending the game. Likewise, if one made the normally illegal play of breaking a pin on his king, or moving his king to a square that is under attack, the game could end there as well. I LOVE Madhouse... or Bughouse... or whatever the preferred name is... it's AWESOME!

y0lorenzo

Bughouse for sure. Make my life complete chess.com, do it!

kyska00

I don't think it will happen. Many people have posted in favour of this in this and similar forums for quite a few years.

GMVillads

BUGHOUSE IS AWESOME!!!!

mokerslag

Bughouse!

LesuhAn

ooh, many years later and still no bughouse. :(

I know someone who would love, love, love it if Chess.com added bughouse. :) :) :)

ElBrappo

Chess. com said they were working on a bug site but nothing has happened yet !!??

flyingstaves
jmilikow wrote:

yeah it'll be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for bumping.

mokerslag
kyska00 wrote:

Would love to see bughouse here.

dasuperfly

What if they could only pick one, Bughouse or 960 live....

I'd choose bughouse

mokerslag
jmilikow wrote:

yeah it'll be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonWhisperer

They should add bughouse and losers chess!!!

Riwwer

Bughouse online playable from browser:

http://bughouse.4smart.cz

final_wars

You guys like drops?

Check out my game :)

www.finalwars.com

All the best.

MenacingBanjo

I'm starting to lose hope that they will ever add it. I would absolutely love to play bughouse online.

acountisasgoodasclos

Bughouse on chess.com would be awesome. :)