Forums

The Winner Get's a Free Diamond Membership!

Sort:
kayak21
ProfessorProfesesen wrote:

Do you get a free premium membership if you buy one for somebody else?

I hope so. Try it and see. I'll let you know if I get the free one. Laughing

samtoyousir
PhoenixTTD wrote:
Addicted-to-Chess97 wrote:

The USCL thing is cool, but that involeves some level of commitment, do y'all not understand free stuff? I don't want to have to work for it!

Didn't you say you would jump thru hoops as long as it didn't involve money?  Go read up on USCL and go play that trivia game.

Besides if you don't want work then why do you want a membership?  To get rid of the ads?  Because all the other benifits are work.

Jumping through hoop's is fun work! Not hard work. Tongue Out

Studying chess has never been work in my eyes! When do they do they trivia? I'd like to participate to get a feel for the level of knowledge required.

ChezBoy

They do have these contests on chess.com tv. They ask you a chess question and the first person to answer gets a diamond membership for a year.

samtoyousir
DrFrank124c wrote:

I think the USGOV should run their printing presses night and day and instead of collecting taxes they should be giving out the money to the American people. Think of all the problems it would solve, we wouldn't have to worry about the mean old Republicans who shut down the government since we could pay the workers with printing press money. We wouldn't have to worry about raising the debt ceiling since we could pay our loans off with printing press money. People wouldn't have to go to work since we would all have lots and lots of money. And we wouldn't have to worry about paying our chess.com dues since we could all use printing press money. 

Sounds excellent! All we'd have to do is just obliterate a few laws of economics!Innocent

samtoyousir
ChezBoy wrote:

They do have these contests on chess.com tv. They ask you a chess question and the first person to answer gets a diamond membership for a year.

Is all chess.com tv open to the public, or just some? Because I've never seen that before... Do you know that show's they do it on? Thanks!

Pre_VizsIa
doduobird123 wrote:
ChezBoy wrote:

Is all chess.com tv open to the public, or just some? Because I've never seen that before... Do you know that show's they do it on? Thanks!

Chess.com TV is open to everyone.

Not always, but often?

GSHAPIROY

How cool would it be if Chess.com had some sort of contest or promotion where they would be giving away a few free memberships?! That sounds awesome.

It would definitly bring attention to the awesome features, and if the attraction was big enough, more traffic on the site. I would jump through hoops to have a shot at it. (Jumping through hoops doen't cost money)

There would be plenty of cool ways to set this up. Differnt contests, I dunno, seems like a good attraction to me!

But who am I kidding, I'm just an American wanting free stuff. 

For a year or a month?

ChezBoy

They did it during the us chess leauge and coverage of other big chess events.

samtoyousir

@ChezBoy, Okay thanks!

@GSHAPIROY, Either really, a year would be better, but the could give away more months ones... So up to staff!

Chessislife2013

How cool would it be if Chess.com had some sort of contest or promotion where they would be giving away a few free memberships?! That sounds awesome.

It would definitly bring attention to the awesome features, and if the attraction was big enough, more traffic on the site. I would jump through hoops to have a shot at it. (Jumping through hoops doen't cost money)

There would be plenty of cool ways to set this up. Differnt contests, I dunno, seems like a good attraction to me!

But who am I kidding, I'm just an American wanting free stuff. 

An excellent idea good sir! Just one little thing... THEY ALREADY DO!!!

samtoyousir

So I found out! I'm suprised I've never heard of it before, I mean, this could bring more people to whatever they do when they give it away! Where are the marketing people? They've fallen down on the job!

samtoyousir

See, the caption contest is a great idea! It validates everything I said here! Woohoo!

DrFrank124c

gimmee! gimmee! gimmee!

samtoyousir
DrFrank124c wrote:

gimmee! gimmee! gimmee!

There's a Christian Rapper (they exist and are awesome) named Derek Minor who wrote a song called gimme! Pretty sure you just quoted him.

Immortui_Arrhabonem
DrFrank124c wrote:

gimmee! gimmee! gimmee!

There's a Christian Rapper (they exist and are awesome) named Derek Minor who wrote a song called gimme! Pretty sure you just quoted him.

God is great god is good its always better when hes up in our hood

he keeps the homies cool he keeps the homies calm

Whips em into shape making em write that psalm

KingSullian

I wanna win' specially if it free!!

I Love free stuff 

memEmememeMmememEmemeMememEmemMemeemmEmemmeMemEMe

MemEmeMe ME mE mE Me ma-ma Me!!! I love free stuff!!! Ohhh Boy!!! Free stuffy!!! mEMeMeMe I wanna' win free stuff. free stuff we demand FREE stuFf!!!!Smile