Forums

Game fully annotated for beginners and intermediate to understand

Sort:
TasmanianTiger

Best annotation I've ever seen. Really cool to see high level game.

konhidras

very impressive!!. Reminds me of the way larsen annotates his games. You should make alot of this kind of annotiated games of yours dude.

mystoffelees

bladzii-

Ignore all trolls!  Your response was right on, and not condescending at all. Frankly, I wish more games were so well annotated- most are a bit too abstruce for average players to learn from.  Thanks much for your effort!  I also  appreciate irontiger's thoughts- the debate helps a lot...

analyzethispgn

is it posible to get a pgn of this game. i would like to add it to my database. thank you.

ive tried searching dhlc database but no luck

Crazy_Assassin

Why the player is banned? Where else can i find more annotate games like this?

GIex

It's quite uncommon for chess.com users to annotate their games at all before positng them, despite the excellent tools the site offers. You'll hardly find any annotated games even at the "Game Analysis" forum. Sad but true.

Crazy_Assassin

:-(

move b4,blockader Qd5,and the battery of rooks are good for my improvement!

SmyslovFan
GIex wrote:

It's quite uncommon for chess.com users to annotate their games at all before positng them, despite the excellent tools the site offers. You'll hardly find any annotated games even at the "Game Analysis" forum. Sad but true.

That's an interesting point. For some annotated games, you can join the Untitled Tuesday group and see their tournament wrap-ups. There are quite a few annotated games there.