Forums

My weakest move ?

Sort:
Starax45

yeres :  5.Ke2 is better(as suggested by caveatcanis)

cavecatnis : 6.Kf1 is better for white

Frankiebones7983 : completely agreed..committed a blunder at move 30 

caveatcanis
Starax45 wrote:

yeres :  5.Ke2 is better(as suggested by caveatcanis)

cavecatnis : 6.Kf1 is better for white

Frankiebones7983 : completely agreed..committed a blunder at move 30 

6. Kf1 Qd3+ 7. Kg1 Re2 or 7. Kg2 Qe2+ 8. Kg1 (8. Kh3 Qh5+ etc) Qd2 9. Rf1 Re2 are completely winning for Black.

Starax45

cavecatnis  :

Kf1 Qd3+ 7. Kg1 Re2 

8. Rc3  !!

caveatcanis
Starax45 wrote:

cavecatnis  :

Kf1 Qd3+ 7. Kg1 Re2 

8. Rc3  !!

8...Qd1#

Starax45

lol 9.Rxd1 !

What are u saying ?

1... f6 2. Rhc1 Qe7 3. Nc6 Rxd3+ 4. Kxd3 Qd6+ 5. Ke2 Re8+ 6. Kf1 Qd3+ 7. Kg1 Re2 

8. Rc3 Qd1+ 9. Rxd1 

No win for black
caveatcanis
Starax45 wrote:

lol 9.Rxd1 !

What are u saying ?

1... f6 2. Rhc1 Qe7 3. Nc6 Rxd3+ 4. Kxd3 Qd6+ 5. Ke2 Re8+ 6. Kf1 Qd3+ 7. Kg1 Re2 

8. Rc3 Qd1+ 9. Rxd1 

No win for black

I'm saying that this is the 2. Rac1 line as discussed in posts #23, #25 and #26.

For the 2. Rhc1 line discussed in post #28, yeres30 has shown the win with 8...Qe4 in post #34. 8...Qd2 is also winning for Black.

elig5428

Hey, I can help. Well, ye lost a tempe on 5 when h6 did not accomplish much, I would have preferred, aat ift you can read through it, d5 accomplishes something, you may end up with a nite on d5, and more center control, which is always a good thing to think of, theyt say...While his 6.d3 did not seem to do much, giving you some make-up for a lack on move, 5. you'd then have been a little much more father ahead if you had 6.. uhh, wait, you hjad caught upt with my idea for last move, ... Okay, let's buzz to move 12, I could have suggested, once the queen was safe from discovered bishop attack, you could have 12.. Nb4 would have thrown him through a loop, but I think you'd have to explore the variants, my God, because I have no idea if its indefensible.  I am shure it forces his rook to b1, and then when you check, his castling possibility is broken, but with so many variants'es'es, I'd have no idea if this guranteed yout a win. And, I will leave it at that, suggesting something I hope you can take time to read and digest, and that makes sense for one little lesson, because if I write for an hour, then you might have bad ego (egoat) problem and make a snide remark,

... waitingm, for new uplink.... like this guy and person named   #ACHJA  (ON THIS WEBSITE)  who acted like his 1900 score was to good to read my responses to his comments, which were, at opening (entrantP: aft-tay) typical rude of many players who think they  can play but 'almost' never get to a rated playt at timed play. Atcha also blocked me and refused to playt me when I challd that Achja would be losing, with a fair intent to make a good opening game offer for a game with appreciated right to declare with rights intent to win fairly.  And, with review of my beginning notation of what I viewt as standard principles in chess ettiquette (perhaps also a principle of "good" chess playing, as well, of what? ten or so?? ha).  This page is viewed and viewable at http://www.chess.com/forum/view/game-analysis/game-please-help-me-find-my-weakest-move  

Any's.. I'd prefer to make the open statement ythat my responses to Atchja be viewed and considered by many players or the general Senate, because (becud) I have made some clear allegations (proven, not shure, but viewable, and considerate, I feel) and responses to Atcha's behavior indicating moral judgment of my own.  Thank. . . (GOD... or your mom??) (to cap it to move 12. winsss..)

We can harp on my other issues with players on this website related to egoat problems in their rating, sake, fur instance, I was shunned on a alleged failure to go with the group-think? vote on a vote-chess (aha, but  was it fun, this was like my firast week of joining the asite, and my first blog...ahhh but), a group-think on castling, when I preferred considerate that an offensive tactic to give the advant attack would help keep the edge going...ummm, maybe a principle or an attribute of some principle, ummm IDK. Think. Thicke.

Lighe (not rated, for not enough games playt)(challd. up pleat challenge me, up 14 dayt gae. quid. ent. Ott fork ick to eat nut. Sess.)

Starax45

cavtcatnis : yeah ok ,now I see thanks

yeres: thanks