Forums

Congrats To CHESS.COM!!!! 4,000,000 Members!

Sort:
NimzoRoy

checkmateibeatu  There are 240,000 active "standard" ie turn-based players. There are 767,000 active blitz players. You can look all this up by looking at your own stats, although only for the stuff you actually participate in. I never played 960 for instance so I don't have any stats to look up for myself or to see how many active 960 players there are, since I have no ranking there.

checkmateibeatu
Yeah, that is what I mean- there are people who have joined the site and never logged in after that day (sometimes doing little even that day).
one_nine_nine_zero

i contributed about 20 accounts :)

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank you

BANBANOKCHUA

I am a new member, great site, easy to get registered, no hazzle, no wonder the 4 million members, it is a big number of people, 10 times the population of my country. Anywhere congretulation of the achieving of 4 million members.

checkmateibeatu
@Majid_Aleem- Why?
kco

you seriuosly think he would tell you.

USLecce

I think also @Majid_Aleem why.

20 accounts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yell

checkmateibeatu
Well it doesn't look like he's cheating with them, though.
kohai

Hes not.

sftac
Majid_Aleem wrote:

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank you

YW, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw, yw.

sftac

whirlwind2011
Majid_Aleem wrote:

Thank you 

Thank you

Thank you

Um... okay. (...Not something I would openly admit. Undecided)

kohai

He posted that as a joke. He wasn't serious about those accounts.

Educated_Fool88

Ok , back to the Topic PLS !! 

Thank you chess.com, You are the best friend I ever meet online. 

I have slight problem with you that  i will never able to meet you in person because you live in other world (fun world) Frown . Where should I put this wedding ring ????Cry

kohai

In a video and post it on youtube. While you're doing that, you can talk about all the things you like on the site :)

whirlwind2011
kohai wrote:

He posted that as a joke. He wasn't serious about those accounts.

Ah, okay. That's a relief. Anyway... carrying on with the original topic!

Chess.com w00t. Smile