Forums

Is the world championship rigged?

Sort:
JohnnyKGB

I mean , if tomorrow  i have a dream and i see to carlsen win in the tie break to anand , ¿ why are they playin still if the future of the match is written ?  Sometimes we say that guys like Carlsen, Kasparov, Fischer,  or in another sports,  Federer, Jordan... was born to win .  They are at the exact moment and get the enough and necessary luck.  The end of the candidates was surrealistic loosin kramnik and carlsen .  Like when Roger Federer won in RG 2009 .  

Surreal situations make great champions , i think that this kind of championship are  rigged  like the games of Boris Ivanov,  i know it but i can´t prove it, 

¿ what do you zink?

macer75
richie_and_oprah wrote:

very doubtful ... the illuminati have more important events to rig, like the oscars

Or game shows.

JohnnyKGB

hey guys, don troll my thread, zenkiu.

macer75

O I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. I realize that I should probably take my trolling activities somewhere else, and refrain from trolling on such a serious, thoughtful and intellectual thread. My sincerest apologies.

Irontiger
jovanu wrote:

Muhahahaha....

Irontiger
doduobird123 wrote:
Irontiger wrote:
jovanu wrote:

Muhahahaha....

lol is that your baby?

No. Well, at least, I don't remember, and I haven't been too drunk recently.

Nah, it's just a google image search for "muhahahaha" (maybe with one more or less "ha")

Neeyaaro

Rigged in the sense that, fide and others might feel that Magnus winning is good for reviving chess with big money sponsors from the west. Maybe amazon, google Goldman Sachs etc might sponsor chess. What him being young and from the west.. But the powers that be would be more worried that chess playing will take away from mindless consumption the glue that holds the western economies together. So no it will not be rigged."they" don't want that to happen .

Paul_A_88

not rigged

strngdrvnthng

doduobird123 wrote:

richie_and_oprah wrote:

steve gutenburg

Who the heck is that guy?

Didn't he write the Bible? : )

sapientdust
Estragon wrote:

Not many people know that the pilot of the time machine was . . . Steve Guttenberg.

The dued who invinted the printing press?

jurassicmark
strngdrvnthng wrote:

doduobird123 wrote:

richie_and_oprah wrote:

steve gutenburg

Confirmed:  Steve Guttenberg wrote The Bible.  Fun fact... 

rooperi
strngdrvnthng wrote:

doduobird123 wrote:

richie_and_oprah wrote:

steve gutenburg

Laughing

DiogenesDue
Irontiger wrote:
doduobird123 wrote:
Irontiger wrote:
jovanu wrote:

Muhahahaha....

lol is that your baby?

No. Well, at least, I don't remember, and I haven't been too drunk recently.

Nah, it's just a google image search for "muhahahaha" (maybe with one more or less "ha")

It's no use, Irontiger.  The lie is over.  Just come clean and you will feel better and finally be at peace...

For those that may not already understand the truth...that photo IS Irontiger...

Shocking, I know.

Irontiger
btickler wrote:

It's no use, Irontiger.  The lie is over.  Just come clean and you will feel better and finally be at peace...

For those that may not already understand the truth...that photo IS Irontiger...

Shocking, I know.

Nah, I'm this :

zborg

I thought it was the Guttenberg Bible.

FastCache

Let's hope it's not rigged.. But anytime there is that much money involved with the bookies there should be concern.  Then there was that soundproofing issue with Anand before and so many other scandals.

learningthemoves
strngdrvnthng

Irontiger wrote:

btickler wrote:

Shocking, I know.

Nah, I'm this :

Yeah Irontiger, you need to relax more...pace yourself : )