Gashimov Memorial, Round 2 is LIVE and Open to ALL MEMBERS!Click here to watch!
Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Unsolicited Messages

• 2 years ago · Quote · #1

Trag55

I'm getting mesages from a woman in Ghana offering me 'business opportunities', hopefully this isn't a new trend.....

• 2 years ago · Quote · #2

goldendog

Just marry the African Princess already. You know there's millions in it for you.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #3

knightspawn5

Tell her you are not interested, if she persists, you can ban her from messaging you ever again.  Also, you can send a ticket to help and support.  If it is a trend, more will come.  What is her name on the site, so we can avoid her.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #4

Gm_andrewfeng

Unsolicited Messages

Jump to forum: Select One...General Chess DiscussionChess OpeningsGame AnalysisGame ShowcaseDaily Chess PuzzlesMore PuzzlesEndgame StudyChess PlayersChess.com CommunityFun With ChessChess Books & EquipmentChess News & BuzzScholastic ChessChess OrganizersTournamentsLive ChessChess960 and Other VariantsChess MentorPremium MembersSite Feedback & SuggestionsOff TopicHelp & Support

9th November 2011, 08:36am
    by Tragasus
    United Kingdom
    Member Points: 181

I'm getting mesages from a woman in Ghana offering me 'business opportunities', hopefully this isn't a new trend.....

9th November 2011, 08:53am
    by goldendog
    beertopia United States
    Member Points: 7836

Just marry the African Princess already. You know there's millions in it for you.

9th November 2011, 08:55am
    by knightspawn5
    United States
    Member Points: 19777

Tell her you are not interested, if she persists, you can ban her from messaging you ever again.  Also, you can send a ticket to help and support.  If it is a trend, more will come.  What is her name on the site, so we can avoid her.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #5

1pawndown

Perhaps, you can reply and counter-offer her some "business opportunities" in the U.S., offering to get her in on such hot commodities as pay phones, VCR rentals and 8 track tapes.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #6

Trag55

Or English lessons....

Post your reply: